Cobra finally finished, some chrome inside

khaos

Established Member
Hey guys,
Was late finishing all my winter mods but the car is finally on the road. Put a ported blower on it, with some 60lb injectors and SCT2600 had the valve covers and PFAB tanks chromed and had the nitrous system cleaned up.

photo3_zps282e7fd9.jpg

photo2_zpsfdd4334f.jpg

photo_zps5a61eb5d.jpg

Some additional pics...
cobrabk_zpsb977272e.jpg

cobrafront_zps55981f04.jpg

nano_zpsfe7b0a1e.jpg

slicks_zpsecafa26f.jpg

switch_zps08497593.jpg

rear_zps5e3471d8.jpg

Last edited:

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
Holly chrome. Looks real good man, came together nicely :thumbsup:
Have you ever thought about a bbk or other chrome intake tube?

gabe1530

Banned
looks amazing! i really like the nitrous gauge you have.

Skylar,
the pfab tanks are no longer made. your best bet is to search the market section.

khaos

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments...

The PFAB tanks are limited production now - last time I checked Lethal would get them in once and a while. I waited a couple of months to get both.

The gauge is made by NX - it does bottle pressure, turns on bottle heater has a wideband input and can control when the nitrous is used. I am running a 150 wet shot and have a Nitrous computer that ramps it in slowly.

I had a painted JLT high boost intake on the car, but we couldn't dial it in perfect so we switched back to the K&N - this pic was before the nitrous was rewired and the car finished.

JLT_zpsdd683d5b.jpg

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
As much attention to detail I'm suprised you didn't delete the EGR. However, that takes nothing away from what a badass build you have. The cobra looks phenomenal. Is the blk tank in trunk additional nitrous? What nitrous controller did you use? Are you pulling from the rail for fuel or else where? I'm going nitrous 100wetshot plate soon so hence all the questions. Looks killer man

Tractionless1

Established Member
OP, All you need now is a Killer Chiller to really make it complete!

Does look good, from the thread title I was waiting for some riced out POS.

Come on ya gotta know by now that there isn't much if any of that around these parts! I think since '07 I've seen maybe 3 that would be classified as such.

As much attention to detail I'm suprised you didn't delete the EGR.

Don't be. 1. Some need it to pass emissions. 2. In my experience it made my IA2 temps. higher and is why I kept mine.

Users who are viewing this thread