cobra body kit

WOTisfreedom

Established Member
You're better off with Overfenders, that's what COBRA's need as option just like the 240's out there. I would love to run more tire with OEM + look. Long overdue for our cars, yet the S550 can do 305's to 315's squared or 315/335....

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
You're better off with Overfenders, that's what COBRA's need as option just like the 240's out there. I would love to run more tire with OEM + look. Long overdue for our cars, yet the S550 can do 305's to 315's squared or 315/335....

Seriously. I would be interested where they got the flairs, at least for the rear. That would make my clearance problems go away.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
no it’s not but i liked it so i took pics to see what people thought

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I think there is a Mustang under those body panels. It's not my car though. At the end of the day your opinion is what matters. Customization is personalization. Your car can be a reflection of your personality.

I drive a plain, 02 GT convertible. Most every mod I have is not noticable. I guess that says I am boring.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Transformer is all I could think of! In mid transformation to this.
344bdeff6bed87ffd556c3ba495ec9d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
What kind of knock off, wal-Mart, rent-a-center body kit is on that car?

just_svt

it’s not my car but like i said i like it so i posted it and changed the profile pic as well it don’t matter what you don’t like period people’s opinions never matter continue to fit in with your look alikes plus all that matters is what’s under the hood and who’s driving it period

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
it’s not my car but like i said i like it so i posted it and changed the profile pic as well it don’t matter what you don’t like period people’s opinions never matter continue to fit in with your look alikes plus all that matters is what’s under the hood and who’s driving it period

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Didn't you ask for peoples opinions?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Okay, so it isn't your Cobra. Man, the owner is going to take a huge hit financially unless he returns it to it's former skin. I'm just not feeling much about it overall. But if the owner loves what he's done, it's all good.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
It's not yours?
Now I dont feel bad saying it looks like a homos car. Like you said though, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you like it, who cares what I think?

Any underhood pics? I bet it's stock as **** under there.

Users who are viewing this thread