Cobra bob. Your cobra is for sale.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don’t know bob, you are pretty damn important around here.

Very nice car. Definitely up there in price. I’m hoping when I’m ready to add a 03-04 back the market has corrected some.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
When you're ready, hopefully you'll find that special '3-'04 Cobra at a price you can afford. (y)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep, that's it. I wish I could afford to buy it because it's really nice as it sits, mods wise. I love the CCWs.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I haven't heard anything from the seller yet. He'll definitely let me know when the deal is done. I expect to hear something by Thursday, unless the deal falls through before then.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, Josh sold my old Cobra. It's been delivered to the new owner (Jake) in TN. As a result of the sale, the two have become friends and connect often. Jake will take great care of the Cobra. I wanted to drive up to MA in the early summer to connect with Josh and actually see my old Cobra. But, alas, that won't happen! :( I am still planning on driving up to MA to connect with Josh, though. His Mystichrome Cobra will soon arrive and I'll get to see that one. If Josh was a member here (I invited him), I'm sure he'd share more about his sale.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for inviting him as well. I'm really surprised he hasn't joined. He's a big Mustang guy and would fit right in. There's still hope.

Users who are viewing this thread