Cobra and Saleen pics

99BOSS

Established Member
It was a awesome day outside today so I did some lovin on my ponies...
mycars016.jpg

mycars011.jpg

mycars009.jpg

Stevo151

Established Member
im so jealous of your s351...... beautiful rides man! now you just need a professional shoot of em so we can have some nice desktop pics :D

99BOSS

Established Member
Thanks! Yeah I want to get a prof photographer sometime and make some really cool pics of the cars and hang a few in my house. I have quite a few more pics, I'll post a few more later on.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
All i would do to that saleen is get the black housing headlights for it(just like the cobra has). Other than that very clean rides.

Last edited:

99BOSS

Established Member
Thanks all. The Saleen is stock right down to the original plug wires and tires lol. Still has all the emissions crap on it that Saleen had to put on there to make it legal for the final year of production. It does have new plugs and a new MSD coil on it though. Yeah stock its 495 hp and the couple stock ones Ive read about dynoed in the 420-440 rwhp area. I havent dynoed it yet but am going to. I want to put a off road pipe on it and a good 93 octane tune, and turn off the smog stuff programmed into it. Cars that have done those things gain a nice little bit. A power pipe is a proven gainer on these too but I dont want to cut the inner fender liner to add one. I talked to a guy with a 99 once and he did the off road pipe, a power pipe, and custom tune and he did 480 rwhp so thats a nice gain. Remember these cars weigh 3375 empty, light by todays standards.

Users who are viewing this thread