CNN ratings

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Less then a million viewer per week? How the hell are they still on the air. There are better am radio stations ratings then that, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Less then a million viewer per week? How the hell are they still on the air. There are better am radio stations ratings then that, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simple Ted Turners money. And the ability too move money from TBS and TNT into the Titanic of television to keep it afloat.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
CNN is most definitely not "doing it live" or "****ing it". Also not "writing it, while live and ****ing it"... The whole "thing sucks".

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Considering that CNN triggers my vomit reflex, I am amazed anyone can watch their daily snowflake meltdown.

earl lee

Established Member
I wonder how many of their viewers are in airports?

Ha, thats funny. Being that I travel alot for work and live in atlanta and they are HQ in atlanta, guess what hartsfield is showing 24/7. Since that is a massive airport I wouldnt be surprised if half their views were from hartsfield haha.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Ha, thats funny. Being that I travel alot for work and live in atlanta and they are HQ in atlanta, guess what hartsfield is showing 24/7. Since that is a massive airport I wouldnt be surprised if half their views were from hartsfield haha.

It's not just a coincidence either:

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Regardless of time of day, cnn is the same b.s. and poppycock. At least HLN (one channel above it) offers more than your typical Bash Trump by offering forensic shows and programs dealing with law and trials.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
While I am at the airport having to watch CNN I can also pick up copies of my favorite rag mags like the National Enquirer and World Weekly News. They are pretty much one in the same as CNN.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I hardly ever fly Steve, that's why I had zero clue.

Brad, I am planning on flying more in the future overseas to travel and just want to be prepared......lol........you know what us retired people are like.......oh right not quite yet for you....lol.

Users who are viewing this thread