C'mon Man! @Gasyone

b_dike

Established Member
Register, drive, mod, then drive some more... If not, then put it in a museum.

It's sad to see a perfectly good terminator wasting away.

dom418

Established Member
Cant be many left with that low miles

Probably not but I will say that many of the ultra low mile terminators for sale are Mystichrome. I think a lot of collectors bought these and put them away. There was a MC vert on ebay recently with 5 miles on it. It was insane.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
He didn't have it for long... I drive all my Mustangs, but that is not a driver.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I talked to him the other day. I think he may keep it, register it, and drive it VERY conservatively. Keep in mind, he also has a 2013 Boss to play with.

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Guess I got called out!!!! Ok here is what's going on. I "had" one too many cars. I sold my 14 GT500 about 6 weeks ago. Didn't like the way she drove. 3 weeks ago I replaced her with a 13 Boss (what an amazing driving car). I also had an 03 redfire and of course the mystic. Yea I know good problem to have. I had both cobras on ebay and basically the first one to sell I'd keep the other one. I priced the mystic high as I really didn't want to sell. Well today the redfire sold and I removed the mystic.

So that leaves us with the Boss and Mystic. My wife and I had been toying with this for a while. We are going to register the mystic for the first time ever and drive her on a RARE OCCASION. She will be protected with the 3m clear (anyone have that currently give me some info). Why not. Damn cars are made to be driven and I basically got a new car.

I'm sure this will piss off a few people so just get Over it, it's not your money. These cars are just to beautiful to be hidden!!!!

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
damn and I thought my 6k mile convertible was low miles LOL great looking car man.

Users who are viewing this thread