Clubbed a baby seal

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
RX8 hp unknown, Driver IQ unknown

Tried to roll up on me at a light with his girl I guess to show off. Put about 4 corn fields on him by 3rd and shut down. He never came up on me again though I slowed to 40mph in a 50:shrug:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
lol.....i used to love embarassing idiots that thought their 240hp cars are fast...nice embarassing kill....the ones with the girl there are the best.

Thrust

Established Member
Lol, baby seal.. My favorite kid to pick on are 350z's. I don't do it very often, but sometime i just can't help myself.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It does feel goog huh:D I rolled up in my Mystic Cobra once to a guy in a 05GT laughing at a guy in the far rite lane in an older GT. So me being three body styles older revs my motor and he looks over and his smile leave his face. then I wooped the shit out of both of them for a short stint...priceless-Shane

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
I love beating guys who have their girl with them and are feeling cocky...it makes it so much more satisfying to beat them.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Yeah, I love doing "no fly zones" when people try to do the ricer flyby. A week ago this guy in his C4 vette charged up behind me, Switch lanes at WOT to pass. Geared down hit it, The closest he got was my back tires before i pull 3 lengths on him in 3rd gear. Shut it down and blew passed me and didn't slow down.... It was pretty funny.

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
I like to "play" with slower cars like that. I just keep up with them for 1rst and part of 2nd. Let them think they really have a chance. Then, when I have the hook set good, I wave bye-bye and drop the hammer. It's even more satisfying when they have a date with them.

Now it's time to make a seal skin jacket. You can wear it next time you're working the corn.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love beating guys who have their girl with them and are feeling cocky...it makes it so much more satisfying to beat them.

You know what would be worse for the cocky driver? After he gets embarrassed his girlfriend gives you that look that says "I'm in the wrong car". :lol1:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Nice!

If you really want to got some serious satisfaction, get a few open track events under your belt , so your driver skills are up there.

And while you are still in the newb run groups (green/blue) see the look on peoples faces when they are in obviously faster cars, and you blow them away with a lowly Mustang Cobra.

M cars, Vettes, and a whole bunch of car types that are known for handling, but don't have the driver mod yet.:-D

Users who are viewing this thread