Club interest

f2hatch

Established Member
I know that the club is still in the first stages and the t shirts are coming along. I have talked to a couple friends and they were talking about decals. My buddy sent me a picture of his VA club sticker. I would be interested in having one made if someone knows a source besides Mooch. Let Al speak up on this too since he started the club.

I think stickers would be great

f2hatch

Established Member
Nerdman can do all this stuff too. T-shirts as well. I was thinking I could let him know if we don't know of anyone who can do this. Plus the decals, shirts, etc. would all be coming from the same source to keep it organized.

Just a suggestion

I would be up to whatever is easiest and keep the cost down for members but still keeping items a good quality. Mooch would you want to post up your 2nd design? If not we will save that bad boy for down the road

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I would be up to whatever is easiest and keep the cost down for members but still keeping items a good quality. Mooch would you want to post up your 2nd design? If not we will save that bad boy for down the road

I'll talk to him and see what we would be looking at.

You mean this design? :D
8560201241_18ef55b0c6_b.jpg

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
JMO, too pretty. Gotta toughen it up a bit. Maybe the cross hair around the North East Cobra Assoc instead of the pretty stuff. Again JMO.

I agree. A little bit too "classy" looking, for lack of a better word. And for some reason the "cobra" just screams 1993 for some reason. Idk just my 2¢

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I'll talk to him and see what we would be looking at.

You mean this design? :D
8560201241_18ef55b0c6_b.jpg

Yeesh, now I see why you weren't chosen to create the SVTP shirts. :D lol but seriously that other one that is up on facebook is perfect.

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member
I agree. A little bit too "classy" looking, for lack of a better word. And for some reason the "cobra" just screams 1993 for some reason. Idk just my 2¢

I gotta agree with you there. As well compiled as this logo is, to represent such a powerful/ aggressive appearing series of autos the logo should follow suit.

I fear that I'm going to have to create a Facebook account to say informed, despite my attempts to remain anonymous own that site. Maybe I'll create on for my car, LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
hmmm guess you guys aren't feeling that one. Was hoping it would have a Jack Daniels feel to it. This would be for an alternate shirt. The other logo would still be the "main" logo

Warrior627

Established Member
hmmm guess you guys aren't feeling that one. Was hoping it would have a Jack Daniels feel to it. This would be for an alternate shirt. The other logo would still be the "main" logo

No worries man, the only way to see what people like is to throw it out there. We all appreciate your efforts :beer:

howie8124

Established Member

I was just about to post up saying why hasn't anyone made that connection... Sick work still but I guess the people want something else lol

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
No worries man, the only way to see what people like is to throw it out there. We all appreciate your efforts :beer:
Exactly, can't always please everyone. Its all part of the field :beer:

I was just about to post up saying why hasn't anyone made that connection... Sick work still but I guess the people want something else lol
Haha thanks J how, once this gets a move on I'm positive I can whip something good up.

f2hatch

Established Member
I gotta agree with you there. As well compiled as this logo is, to represent such a powerful/ aggressive appearing series of autos the logo should follow suit.

I fear that I'm going to have to create a Facebook account to say informed, despite my attempts to remain anonymous own that site. Maybe I'll create on for my car, LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I had/have zero interest in Facebook I made one just for the club. I will say this it is keeping me up on whats happening at tx2k13

vroom

Established Member

It was the first thing i thought of :lol:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Sticker bump!!! These will be the 2 designs available for purchase. Size has yet to be determined.

64809_4891431003664_1407684811_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread