Club interest

f2hatch

Established Member
def no mustang week this year, carlisle is doable though.. Sounds like a weekend to me.

Same here my girlfriend will be teaching summer school again so more then likely no Mustang Week. Carlisle I am already registered for.

f2hatch

Established Member
Yes if you go on Carlisle events you can pre register and get your class also sign up for the downtown ford parade. I hope to have the shirts I will get with mooch and come up with something. Might start a thread on it and get member input. Yes my car will be there.

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
I'm in, I may go to Carlisle too this year, but I am 100% going to mustang week, already booked my hotel ...just keep me posted or ill check in in this thread

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
Figure a 2V truck is not your target member. But I would love to attend some local gatherings if you get this going good!

Jim

f2hatch

Established Member
I have no clue how I forgot about the Lightning guys. Its is still svt so it is welcome in the club. I will modify the first post. Svt is svt

f2hatch

Established Member
I just made a Facebook tonight. How do I make one for the club?

marcoc

Established Member
PM sent. Interested as well. Last time I was in a car club it was 15 years ago :nonono: would be great to meet other enthusiasts. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread