Climate Protesters blockade meets Nevada Tribal Rangers F150

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
1 question ?
Why was it allowed to last long enough to back up traffic that badly ??

The sad fact is that if any driver had touched them, they would have been arrested. The Greens rely on this for their stupidity. The EU stop oil protesters really rely on this.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I would love to test their commitment to their beliefs. I'd put my truck in 4 low and let it idle straight at them. Let's watch the gears in their head turn as they take a moment to consider if they really think they're saving humanity or if they're just being a bunch of ****ish bullies. Lol
*Apparently the auto censorship doesn't like tnuc spelled backwards.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Ranger's actions (pulling his gun when the protestors were unarmed) are being reviewed. I surely hope he is fully exonerated!

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
1700737698554.png

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
these people who do this, know what they really want to do....sue someone. they know they cannot block a highway without some sort of confrontation either from the public or law enforcement or both. I'm fairly certain, most states, counties, municipalities, etc. have a procedure for protests which requires permitting. they would never obtain a permit to block a highway. so they do what they do, like chaining themselves to something so anything that is done to remove the obstacles would allow them to be affected, thus they can claim injury and sue.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
these people who do this, know what they really want to do....sue someone. they know they cannot block a highway without some sort of confrontation either from the public or law enforcement or both. I'm fairly certain, most states, counties, municipalities, etc. have a procedure for protests which requires permitting. they would never obtain a permit to block a highway. so they do what they do, like chaining themselves to something so anything that is done to remove the obstacles would allow them to be affected, thus they can claim injury and sue.

Sounds like they took a page from the Westboro Baptist Church idiots. Remember those assholes?

ajaf1656

Established Member
Sounds like they took a page from the Westboro Baptist Church idiots. Remember those assholes?
That discussion almost got out of hand in my upper level poli-sci course on freedom of speech. All the leftist students were appalled at the "god hates faggz" signs, but were suddenly first amendment advocates when it came to soldiers' funerals. I took the exact opposite position.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
Exactly.
They came to my church one time and got nothing out of it. I was head of our security at that time. as soon as their permit expired, the Sheriff's Office ordered them to disperse. gone. done. Veteran's on their hogs came with their flags proudly waving and everytime the Westboro group started chanting, the bikes got revved. never heard any of it.

Users who are viewing this thread