CLEARANCE SALE - SVTP Coyote & Trinity T-Shirts (XXL Only)

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
TRINITY = SOLD OUT
COYOTE = SOLD OUT

So this is a bit of a funny story. While packaging up SVTP Classic T-Shirts from our recent Overstocked Shirt Sale I found a stack of XXL SVTP Distressed Coyote & Trinity T-Shirts. There's not a lot of them, but I wanted to make sure you guys that didn't get in on the Classic shirts (due to size availability) had a chance to pick up some SVTP Swag.

Well, it only seems right to pass the savings on to you guys. So what we're going to do is sell these shirts for $15 each shipped inside the US. For international shipping shoot me a PM and we'll work something out. There's no limit on how many you can order, other than actual inventory. Once there are gone that's it, we're not going to be ordering any more of them. We don't have the SVTP Store reinstalled on the site yet, so we're going to have to do this the old fashioned way.

If you're interested just Paypal XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. In the notes be sure to include your full shipping address and which shirt you want (either Coyote or Trinity. As an addon item, if you send in $20 we'll throw in a couple of SVTP decals with your order. We're pretty low on decals at this point, so we don't want to offer them separately for now.

Coyote (the actual shirt is Distressed like the Trinity one below)
SVT2_Black.jpg

Trinity
SVT1_DistressedBlack.png

-SID297

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Thanks to everyone who ordered. They have all been packaged and will be shipped tomorrow. We currently have 1 Trinity and 10 Coyotes left.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Anything in 2x tall? Any shirts old or new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Anything in 2x tall? Any shirts old or new?

Nothing that is specifically listed as tall, but the distressed shirts in this thread are a longer cut than typical t-shirts. What is the length of a shirt that fits you from the shoulder to the bottom?

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
If it is longer than a typical shirt in 2x, it will work! Would you possibly consider running off 2x tall shirts in the future if I paid you prior to having them made?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If it is longer than a typical shirt in 2x, it will work! Would you possibly consider running off 2x tall shirts in the future if I paid you prior to having them made?

If that size is available in the shirts we order. The last ones I looked at did not offer tall sizes.

Users who are viewing this thread