Votes: 4 1.4%
  • dsgwhipplesnake

Votes: 61 21.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Tarheel, not only for cleanness but uniqueness too, V8der definently made me think twice about voting. However, I could've sworn that V8der's car was/is a TT setup.

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
Why not do a cleanest 03-04 cobra poll and do the cleanest new edge poll for the 99-01 & Mach 1, bullit guys. Makes more sense to me.

Last edited:

BladeX10

Established Member
Why not do a cleanest 03-04 cobra poll and do the cleanest new edge poll for the 99-01 & Mach 1, bullit guys. Makes more sense to me.

This. There are other New Edges other than Terminators. Roush/Saleen/Bullitt/Mach 1/GT's. Couldve done a whole other category for New Edges.

1hot281

Established Member
I have always thought 50 Deep's Terminator was one of the cleanest.

IMG_6193Large.jpg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I think it was all Terminator entries.

Thought, does anyone else think that the sexiest cars on here are all the 79-04 cars? Maybe I am partial. Nothing against 05+ cars or 64.5-78 cars but the 79-04s seem to have some of the best builds I have seen. It probably is due to initial cost and shape of the car.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
if "brebar21" (I think thats his username) was on the list i would have voted for that. i dont even like verts but that cars easily one of the best looking stangs on here.

brandonflood123

Established Member
just to clear up the confusion, there was an initial thread, linked to the front page, that had all submissions in there. these cars where chosen by fellow members not just my opinion, the polls of course are going to be difficult to choose becuase these are supposed to be some of the cleanest New Edge mustangs that are on the site, this whole "cleanest" thread has been going on for a few months now i feel all of this is fair. everybody enjoy! and dont take anything to heart, its just a stupid thread afterall:beer:

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
street951 I have been in your cobra before lol. Car came from pittsburgh area.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
if "brebar21" (I think thats his username) was on the list i would have voted for that. i dont even like verts but that cars easily one of the best looking stangs on here.

:beer:

The non-03/04 years were not well represented! That said, all the ones listed as extremely clean.

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
I had no clue I was even still part of this. I'm flattered guys...although I wish that picture submission wasn't with the 99/01 front bumper. It was a temporary thing that took away from the car as a whole. Thanks for all the kind words

Im slightly hurt by this comment, I find your car awe inspiring and amazingly clean and the main reason I love it is the fact that you utilized the 99/01 bumper itself. I think it says a lot that you're in the top NOM's with a 99/01(front bumper) and thought you would have been proud to represent us by standing out from the repetitious 03-04 same ole, same ole...

Users who are viewing this thread