• ssslav8

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • dsgwhipplesnake

Votes: 61 21.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
if "brebar21" (I think thats his username) was on the list i would have voted for that. i dont even like verts but that cars easily one of the best looking stangs on here.

:beer:

The non-03/04 years were not well represented! That said, all the ones listed as extremely clean.

Same here with Greenstang1313, One of the sexiest cars on the site, I happen to love 'Verts myself, growing up in the sunniest states, it just makes sense to have a drop top. I can't wait to get a cloth top to replace my worn out vinyl trash...

98_Undertaker

Established Member
Im slightly hurt by this comment, I find your car awe inspiring and amazingly clean and the main reason I love it is the fact that you utilized the 99/01 bumper itself. I think it says a lot that you're in the top NOM's with a 99/01(front bumper) and thought you would have been proud to represent us by standing out from the repetitious 03-04 same ole, same ole...

This, I hate the Terminator front just because every V6 and GT has the stupid thing...

But DSG's car gets mine with that bumper easily

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Im slightly hurt by this comment, I find your car awe inspiring and amazingly clean and the main reason I love it is the fact that you utilized the 99/01 bumper itself. I think it says a lot that you're in the top NOM's with a 99/01(front bumper) and thought you would have been proud to represent us by standing out from the repetitious 03-04 same ole, same ole...

This, I hate the Terminator front just because every V6 and GT has the stupid thing...

But DSG's car gets mine with that bumper easily

Thanks guys. I will say that bumper looked fantastic especially since I modified it to fit with an oem 03/04 hood. But it got tiring with constantly being asked why I put that bumper on and all that nonsense. There were certain angles that didn't look as good as I had hoped. I think the one mistake I made was choosing the stock 03/04 chin spoiler instead of a Mach chin. It didn't bring out the lines of the bumper like a Mach chin would have. Unfortunately I didn't think of it until after the fact. But I'm glad there are guys out there who appreciated the uniqueness of my car. It's one of the biggest things I strive for. The recognition for little unique touches deem my car as a success to me. Although most of them go unnoticed, the few guys that point out certain things make it all worth it

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
Thanks guys. I will say that bumper looked fantastic especially since I modified it to fit with an oem 03/04 hood. But it got tiring with constantly being asked why I put that bumper on and all that nonsense. There were certain angles that didn't look as good as I had hoped. I think the one mistake I made was choosing the stock 03/04 chin spoiler instead of a Mach chin. It didn't bring out the lines of the bumper like a Mach chin would have. Unfortunately I didn't think of it until after the fact. But I'm glad there are guys out there who appreciated the uniqueness of my car. It's one of the biggest things I strive for. The recognition for little unique touches deem my car as a success to me. Although most of them go unnoticed, the few guys that point out certain things make it all worth it

:beer:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

SSSLAV8

Established Member
Well, I had no idea that this thread had progressed this far and that my car had made the "Top Five". Mine is just clean with a few cosmetic changes but it isn't in the same class with some of the other New-Edge cars in the original thread, but thanks. Thanks to the three people who voted for my car:thumbsup:, but I had to go with Tarheeltrooper over V8der. Tarheel your car is a MASTERPIECE.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Well, I had no idea that this thread had progressed this far and that my car had made the "Top Five". Mine is just clean with a few cosmetic changes but it isn't in the same class with some of the other New-Edge cars in the original thread, but thanks. Thanks to the three people who voted for my car:thumbsup:, but I had to go with Tarheeltrooper over V8der. Tarheel your car is a MASTERPIECE.

I always loved your car man. And thank you very much for the kind words it means a lot.

98_Undertaker

Established Member
This. There are other New Edges other than Terminators. Roush/Saleen/Bullitt/Mach 1/GT's. Couldve done a whole other category for New Edges.

Not according to SVT-p New Edge Cobra's are the bastard child of SVT, and people really only care about the 03/04 on this site when it comes to new edges... :lol1:

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
Well I wouldn't go as far to say that, but I can understand people who like Terminators more so than our 99/01's because the performance aspect is way more exciting, until we maybe put aftermarket boost on :burnout: But the reason I love my car way more than 03/04's is because the rarity, I see Terminators weekly and I can literally count on one hand how many times I've seen our 99/01's cruising around....

smknvette

Established Member
Some clean cars for sure. I just can't get over the black wheel craze haha.

My vote would be for TC's car. It's just about prefect.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I'm going to have to go with tarheel trooper but only because I like the TR more than black.

V8ders car is absolutely flawless, I have seen it in person.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Just my 2 cents, should rename this the cleanest terminator thread... Where are some of the bad ass Machs at??

brandonflood123

Established Member
Just my 2 cents, should rename this the cleanest terminator thread... Where are some of the bad ass Machs at??

this is cleanest new edge thread, becuase nobody submitted any mach 1's and if they did then their car wasnt nominated to be in the top 5. check the thread linked on orignal post.

Users who are viewing this thread