~Cleaned up my 04 Cobra~

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
96lasersnake,

Also, what did you use to re-coat the rear fender wells... ? I'm going to be taking my rear tires off & re-spraying my rear wheels wells soon too... ;-)

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Ya didnt you just trade your L for that? Whats the story? Now whats comming?
Yeah I traded the L for this. I am kinda wanting to get a cheaper car and pay off some stuff.

what did you use to paint the calipers? looks amazing
The duplicolor brush on stuff that you can get at any autoparts store

looks good garlan.
Thanks

96lasersnake,

Also, what did you use to re-coat the rear fender wells... ? I'm going to be taking my rear tires off & re-spraying my rear wheels wells soon too... ;-)

3M rubberized coating, you can get it at walmart or auto parts store. Dont know what is next, I might end up keeping this car. But if not I want to get a cheaper car and make it really clean/nice and show it. My two cars I am considering are a DHG or TB 01 bullitt or a nice EG 99 cobra

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Hello

Im 04Sleeper's Lawyer. You have used the "~" around the title of this thread. The "~" is a trademark signature owned by 04Sleeper. Please refrain from using the "~" Or serious infractions may occur.

Car looks sick man. Im diggen the valve covers, and damn that biotch sits low.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Hello

Im 04Sleeper's Lawyer. You have used the "~" around the title of this thread. The "~" is a trademark signature owned by 04Sleeper. Please refrain from using the "~" Or serious infractions may occur.

Car looks sick man. Im diggen the valve covers, and damn that biotch sits low.

LOL, it is such a nice touch though. The valve covers look brighter than they really are in the pics

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
:thumbsup:Such a nice car. I see keep it but responsibilitys come first. You can always get another.

Yeah I really like it. In all reality I should keep it. Because if I sell this car I am wanting to get a 01 bullit or 01 cobra. The bullitt I would put my 03 mirrors and 01 cobra bumper I have on and do some nice wheels, full bolt ons and suspesnion. If I got a 01 cobra I would like to get red and do a 00R replica on it which would get $$$. This cobra is almost done, so I might just keep it and enjoy with just minor changes here and there???

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Clean inner fender wells! I am glad that i'm not the only one that does that. Real nice ride.

Yeah I try and do it on all my cars from time to time. But it sucks on cars you drive alot becuase the get dirty quick. This one sits inside and is not driven in the rain

Users who are viewing this thread