Clean OW Hellion Cobra

BLACKVNM

Established Member
****SOLD****

PRICE REDUCED - Seller will take $25,800 with the car with the iForged wheels (less than 1k miles on the set up, 335 BFG KDW2 in rear). If you want the car with the stock wheels, he would be willing to take less.

Looking to sell this Oxford White Hellion 03 Coupe. Many of you may recognize the car from an ad I had posted a year or two back - I used to own this car and sold it to a gentleman named Gabriel. Gabriel is now needing to sell it in order to purchase a house. He is not very familiar with how to set up threads or advertise the car on the internet so I have offered to post the car for sale on here. The only change made to the car since purchased is a new set of iForged Seneka wheels (very similar to TrueForged Chicanes). They are 18x11 with 335s on the rear and 18x9 with 275s on the front. Tires are BFG KDW II's all the way around. This set up has less than 1k miles on it! I have included some pictures of the car when I owned it and it had iForged Aero wheels with only 295s on the rear. The car is located in Laredo, TX. On to the car...

This is an extremely clean cobra and has not been beat on. It has 27k miles and runs/drives flawlessly. It pulls very hard and will sit and idle perfectly all day. I would not hesitate to get in it and drive it across the US. Clean title in hand so it is ready to go whenever someone wants it. PM me if interested - I will put a buyer in touch with the owner to get the details worked out.

This is a Hellion 76mm Single turbo car. Custom 4” Downpipe. Custom Blow Thru MAF. No corners were cut and only the best parts were used. Oil changed every 3k miles. it was tuned by one of the best – Jon Lund, and makes 600/600 on only 15#’s boost, 15* timing, and A/F of 11.3. Very safe for the street. Plenty left in it if you dial up the boost.

Mod List:

Engine: Stock bottom end. New front timing cover gaskets, valve cover gaskets, oil pan & oil pan gasket, spark plugs, air filter etc…
o 76mm Turbonetics Turbo, .96 AR Housing
o 4” Downpipe – Splits into dual 3” pipes as it goes under the k-member for added ground clearance. Custom dual 3” pipes all the way back. Magnapack mufflers with 3.5’’ magnaflow tips
o 01 Cobra Upper and Lower Intakes
o Custom Blow Thru MAF set up
o Blue Crinkle finish valve covers
o "Powered by ford" coil covers
o LDC Cooling Mod
o Jegs Oil separator
o Custom size SB air filter for the turbo- made as large as possible and fits snuggly into the limited space.
o Ford GT Red Top Battery
o Hallman Manual Boost Control – Mounted to the console next to your right leg. Mounted using a bracket, no holes drilled in the console.

Fuel: New fuel filter as well.
o Fore Fuel Hat with dual Ford GT pumps
o Dual FPDM set up
o 60lb injectors

Suspension:
o MM K-member
o MM front control arms
o MM 4 bolt CC Plates
o MM aluminum steering rack bushings
o MM coil overs on all 4 corners
o 10” 400# springs up front, 8” 600# springs in the rear
o Bilstein Sport Shocks/Struts
o MM Full Length Sub Frame Connectors

Drive train:
o Spec 3+ Clutch
o Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
o Liberty 26 Spline Input Shaft
o New TOB and Retainer Sleeve
o Fiore Firewall Adjuster and Clutch Quadrant
o MGW Shifter
o Billet Flow IRS Brace

Brakes:
o Power slot Rotors – Slotted Front and Rear
o Hawk – HPS Pads Front and Rear
o calipers painted red/black

Random Goodies: Interior/Exterior stuff.
o SOS Dual Gauge Pillar – Speed hut Gauges (match stock gauges perfectly down to the RED SVT logo)
o Boost Gauge
o Fuel Pressure Gauge
o Corbeau TRS Seats – Micro suede with Silver Insert
o Rear Seat Delete – Custom Made
o Tinted Windows including windshield
o Redline Hood Struts
o black bumper inserts

_ARW3022edit1500.jpg

_ARW2966edit1500.jpg

_ARW5438edit1500.jpg

_ARW5327edit1500.jpg

_ARW5386edit.jpg

_ARW5311edit1500-1.jpg

_ARW3201edit1500.jpg

_ARW3206edit1500.jpg

_ARW3216edit1500.jpg

004edit1500.jpg

The car now has these wheels - I apologize for the poor quality but it gives you an idea...

cobra6edit.jpg

cobra7edit.jpg

cobra5edit.jpg

cobra4edit.jpg

Last edited:

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Wow what a nice car, makes me wish I would have left mine alone and sold it with the 2.3 whipple on it.

Nothing better than a clean white coupe.

BLACKVNM

Established Member
He does not have the old wheels anymore, just the Senekas. It is a hell of a car and will make someone a really nice one!

Users who are viewing this thread