Clean OW Hellion Cobra

'92calypso

Effin wise guy
Established Member
I live in Laredo tx... I have not seen this car on the streets. Sweet car for sure... I'd be interested in it if it be around 2 months from now

BLACKVNM

Established Member
Hope it sells for him before then! There has been a lot of interest and even two buyers say they want it for sure, but no one to come through yet.

Ralo

Established Member
Very clean wish there was the factory interior. Also what wheels come on the car?

Last edited:

BLACKVNM

Established Member
The compliments are appreciated guys!

Very clean wish there was the factory interior. Also what wheels come on the car?

The iForged Seneka wheels in the last few point and shoot pictures. They are brand new with less than 1k miles on them. BFG KDW2 tires with 335s in the rear.

teamcobra

97 Cobra
Man this thing is beautiful.....It's pissing me off cuz I want it so bad but I'm going though a break-up and I have to get everything out of my name and sell my truck first then I could buy it and sell my cobra afterwards.

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Good luck with the sale (or helping with the sale), Aaron.

This was my car back in the day and I do miss it now that I see these clean pics again!!

Being the builder (or at least paying for the build) I can help answer any questions if anyone wants to PM me.

:beer:

Last edited:

BLACKVNM

Established Member
idk if anybody has asked but would the seller sell without the wheels. and if so how much?

I believe he will take $23800 with stock wheels but if anyone wants to make an offer I will be glad to talk to him.

Good luck with the sale (or helping with the sale), Aaron.

This was my car back in the day and I do miss it now that I see these clean pics again!!

Being the builder (or at least paying for the build) I can help answer any questions if anyone wants to PM me.

:beer:

I appreciate it Michael! Hope all is well with you.

BLACKVNM

Established Member
There is a sale pending on the car at this point...I will post when the new owner has taken possession. Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread