CJPP Installs The Maximum Motorsports Mustang Roll Bar

Steve@CJPP

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...lls-maximum-motorsports-mustang-roll-bar.html

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C8znqNFX5HM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Mustang Maximum Motorsports Roll Bar Drag Race 6-Point With E-Z-Remove Door Bars/Fixed Harness Mount Coupe 2005-2013 | CJ Pony Parts

Increase both safety and the rigidity of your Mustang's chassis with a Maximum Motorsports 6-Point Drag Race Roll Bar from CJ Pony Parts. This Drag Race roll bar includes E-Z-Remove style door bars to increase side impact safety. E-Z-Remove door bars are held in place with two bolts. Remove them and the door bar is gone in seconds. A fixed harness mount tube provides a safe attachment point for 5-point harness shoulder belts.

Maximum Motorsports manufactures all their Roll Bars from the highest quality materials and hardware. Made of 1-3/4" diameter by 0.134" wall DOM tube (much stronger than the more commonly used 0.120" wall ERW seamed tubing). Contour-hugging 6" x 6" mounting pads with backup plates sandwich the unibody for safe and strong mounting. All hardware is Grade 5 or higher. Maximum Motorsports roll bars are designed to fit with your stock Mustang interior.

The Maximum Motorsports Roll Bars for Mustang coupes are designed to bolt to the chassis, without welding. The floor pan is sandwiched between the roll bar mounting pads and the back-up plates underneath the floor pan. There is a significant clamping force between the two pads, providing a very secure method of attachment.

See more Maximum Motorsports Mustang parts from CJ Pony Parts:
Maximum Motorsports - Ford Mustang Parts - CJ Pony Parts

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
"CJPP washes the SVTP F-350" sounds good to me. :D

How about installing some long tubes with typical hand tools and without a lift? That would help everyone thinking of doing that install at home.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Those are really cool! Two questions though:

1. I notice the description on the web site indicates "Drag" or "Strip / Street". Would a six point cage like this be appropriate and/or legal for a dedicated open track / auto-x car?

2. What is the typical cost of a professional installation for one of these kits?

qwikhuh

Established Member
Those are really cool! Two questions though:

1. I notice the description on the web site indicates "Drag" or "Strip / Street". Would a six point cage like this be appropriate and/or legal for a dedicated open track / auto-x car?

2. What is the typical cost of a professional installation for one of these kits?

1. You would have to check the rules with whichever open track group you run with to see what they require in terms of a roll bar. Same thing goes for SCCA. The addition of a bar may cause you to change classes, etc. Any kind of quality bolt in/weld in roll bar will improve the rigidity of your chassis which will also improve handling

3. We charge $750 for installation of one of these bars.

Steve@CJPP

I will get his video up today as I have been trying to get caught up with other videos we have done.

But seriously if there is something you guys want to see, in reason, let us know and we'll see what Bill can do.

Users who are viewing this thread