CJ mani testing = new PB, finally.

goat-ee

Established Member
I would have sworn I would never see the day that a 4 valve would see 10's N/A. But they are out there, and your incredibly close yourself!!! Is the the CJ that much better than the Boss? Everytime I see a thread with a CJ, they just kick a$$, and the Boss not as much. Is the CJ worth the extra $?

mhyjek

Established Member
It looks like the DS did well! Congrats on the times and 10.xx will be coming soon!

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Nicely done. Very consistent, let alone in a stick car. Stock clutch/transmission? How about interior-full interior?

01bluesnake

Established Member
Thanks everyone! I added a vid and a high res pic, will be adding more as well.
That's awesome! What's race weight? And this is on E85 and no longtubes correct?

thank you! I'll have race weight a little later. I weighed the car with the street wheels on a set of race car scales with the spare still in the trunk at 3511lbs without me in it. Just have to weigh my street wheels vs my track set on my scale. Yes, on E85 with stock headers.

I would have sworn I would never see the day that a 4 valve would see 10's N/A. But they are out there, and your incredibly close yourself!!! Is the the CJ that much better than the Boss? Everytime I see a thread with a CJ, they just kick a$$, and the Boss not as much. Is the CJ worth the extra $?

I think the CJ setup is well worth it over the boss if you plan to go N/A with the car. The gains on the CJ vs the Boss are better pretty much everywhere, and a good reason why this is on a FRPP race car vs the boss manifold.

Nicely done. Very consistent, let alone in a stick car. Stock clutch/transmission? How about interior-full interior?

Thanks! stock clutch,transmission, and stock shifter. The only trans mods i have are a Barton 2 post bracket, and JPC clutch line. I also just changed the trans fluid out to Amsoil the day before, although i never had a issue with it and car shifted just as good. Yes, complete full interior, premium package power/leather seats.

Last edited:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Even more impressive with the full interior. Congrats on some great pics and great timeslips!

01bluesnake

Established Member
Thanks, yep stock headers also. I wanted to see if i could crack 10's without them, i knew it would be very close. I wish tracks were open by me longer, would love to get out once more.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Thanks, yep stock headers also. I wanted to see if i could crack 10's without them, i knew it would be very close. I wish tracks were open by me longer, would love to get out once more.

Could always buy up some FTW Purple and have shaun do ya another tune for that ;)

FIFTY

Established Member
[youtube_browser]c-XYYJI4CZM[/youtube_browser]

110wheelup_zps79e2bb4f.jpg

photo_zps3fa47703.png
LAUNCH.jpg

Last edited:

poof100

Established Member
Kickass man! Nice times and love the car! Are you running the Big single TB or the Twin TB with the intake?

I may have to break down and buy a SCJ manifold this winter and do some testing with it against my Boss mani and the Turbo.

Last edited:

01bluesnake

Established Member
Could always buy up some FTW Purple and have shaun do ya another tune for that ;)

Too expensive even for me to use, and i like blowing my money hahaha. I could get a 10.9x run for sure just playing with the shifting and leave RPM.

Kickass man! Nice times and love the car! Are you running the Big single TB or the Twin TB with the intake?

I may have to break down and buy a SCJ manifold this winter and do some testing with it against my Boss mani and the Turbo.
I'm running the single blade T body, thanks.

That launch shot is the background of my laptop, so jelly... Congrats on the run boss

Mine also :beer:

EJR

Established Member
congrats on the great runs! What did you weigh the car in at? Also what setting did you find the strange shocks liked?

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Man you were a pre-staging shit away from 10's :lol:. Hell of a setup and nice driving :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread