Cindy Sheehan was finally arrested!

bunny_power

Snugs has da powah!
Established Member
...for sitting down. :D

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-09-26-sheehanarrested_x.htm

sheehan-i207pm.jpg

WASHINGTON (AP) — Cindy Sheehan, the California woman who has used her son's death in Iraq to spur the anti-war movement, was arrested Monday while protesting outside the White House.

Sheehan and several dozen other protesters sat down on the sidewalk after marching along the pedestrian walkway on Pennsylvania Avenue. Police warned them three times that they were breaking the law by failing to move along, then began making arrests.

Sheehan, 48, was the first taken into custody. She stood up and was led to a police vehicle while protesters chanted, "The whole world is watching."
--------------------------------

The message here is clear, so let this be a lesson to the rest of you dangerous terrorist sympathizers out there. Sitting will not be tolerated, you either stand with us against the evil doers or else ya better just move along! :lol:

1slow2v

Established Member
wonder what bail was? :kaboom: she needs to realize bad shit happens. one of my best friends is in iraq, and doesn't disagree one bit that we need to be there. wish all our soldiers could come home safely, but unfortunatly that isn't going to happen in this type of war fair. just my .02

LogiWorld123

Established Member
what law did she break, if anyone knows?

from what i just searched for "illegal to block a public sidewalk"

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Scoriox said:

The law that says : Don't be an assbag.

She is shitting on everything her son was about and died for. As well as some people I personally knew. She can go to hell.

JMO :)

-Jeff

LogiWorld123

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
The law that says : Don't be an assbag.

Assbaggery (new word!) is protected under the first amendment, regardless of if you approve of it or not.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
"I would like to say to Cindy Sheehan and her supporters don't be a group of unthinking lemmings. It's not pretty," said Mitzy Kenny of Ridgeley, W.Va., whose husband died in Iraq last year. The anti-war demonstrations "can affect the war in a really negative way. It gives the enemy hope."

An undeniable truth!!!

Sheehan is a waste of freaking oxygen!!! She has every right to say what ever she wants but... not only is she giving hope to our enemy.....

Every time she opens her mouth to utter some more baseless left wing KOOK drivle...

She is exhaling CO2!!!

Therefore she is contributing to GLOBAL WARMING!!!

Free speech is fine but her and "BABS" (BS)... are seriously jeopardizing our fragile ecosystem!!! :rollseyes

She broke the law... probably on purpose to get more precious attention. :nonono:

You must be very proud of her.. :rollseyes

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Scoriox said:

from what i just searched for "illegal to block a public sidewalk"

I'm assuming they take blocking the sidewalk in front of 1600 Penn a little more seriously than say, a Subway in maryland.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Jimmysidecarr said:
"I would like to say to Cindy Sheehan and her supporters don't be a group of unthinking lemmings. It's not pretty," said Mitzy Kenny of Ridgeley, W.Va., whose husband died in Iraq last year. The anti-war demonstrations "can affect the war in a really negative way. It gives the enemy hope."

:beer:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Maybe she will get assraped by her prison mate Bertha.

-Jeff

04shakerJRS

Established Member
Yes she is putting to shame all that her son and many others have stood for. Not just in this war but all the wars. Does she even realize how this makes the other soldiers feel? Some people just need to keep their mouth shout!

Users who are viewing this thread