Cindy Sheehan was finally arrested!

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
wow, all those people giving their lives over there for us, and she has the balls to do that. i hope she stays in there for a while.

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
CHIZ said:
wow, all those people giving their lives over there for us, and she has the balls to do that. i hope she stays in there for a while.
don't confuse having balls for lacking commen sense

PonyXpress

HISSMAN said:
What major change came from a student sit in that as we look back now was a good thing?Ending Vietnam? We were winning that war. ANd it has taken one generation lost for us to realize the mistake of pulling out.

-Jeff
Really? You know, normally, winning a war would involve actually going on the offensive and capturing enemy territory. How deeply did our divisions drive into N. Vietnam? Oh...never mind, they weren't allowed to.

I'll say this for the benifit of the people who have never heard of "cause and effect"

WE DIDN'T LOSE IN VIETNAM BECAUSE OF HIPPIE PROTESTERS, WE LOST BECASUE OF AN INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT WHO WOULDN'T LET US WIN, PROTESTS WERE THE RESULT. Johnson and Macnamera tried to micromanage the war and tied our troops' hands behind thier backs, so how could they not expect people to become disallusioned?

Last edited by a moderator:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
I have yet to read or see any media that show her in a good light, or anything other than crazy.

-JEFF

True, but think about it, when was the last time you saw Michael Jackson in a good light? Aren't we talking about him all the time? What most people don't don't understand is that hate is not the opposite of love; not caring is. If she's out of the media, she;s out of people's minds.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Maniac Mechanic said:
Really? You know, normally, winning a war would involve actually going on the offensive and capturing enemy territory. How deeply did our divisions drive into N. Vietnam? Oh...never mind, they weren't allowed to.

The key word there is "normally". For the most part, yes, winning a war usually involves just as you said but there have been some instances where that wasn't the case.

Maniac Mechanic said:
WE DIDN'T LOSE IN VIETNAM BECAUSE OF HIPPIE PROTESTERS, WE LOST BECASUE OF AN INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT WHO WOULDN'T LET US WIN, PROTESTS WERE THE RESULT. Johnson and Macnamera tried to micromanage the war and tied our troops' hands behind thier backs, so how could they not expect people to become disallusioned?

First off, lets define what you mean by saying we "lost". When I look at Vietnam, from a military standpoint, the United States won that war. Our military did damn good for all the limitations placed upon it from the schmucks in D.C. We lost that war from a political standpoint. Communism was not stopped thus solidifying a "loss".

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
T-Bolt said:
True, but think about it, when was the last time you saw Michael Jackson in a good light? Aren't we talking about him all the time? What most people don't don't understand is that hate is not the opposite of love; not caring is. If she's out of the media, she;s out of people's minds.

I never talk about him. And the consensus of 99% of America is that he is a whack job too. People like stories about crazy people, that is all. Notice that his last album flopped.

-Jeff

Noisycow said:
Only a Neocon POS would attack the mother of a USA killed in action vet. Period. End of story.

EVIL NEOCON! EVIL NEOCON! EVIL NEOCON! EVIL NEOCON!
(copy and paste)
(copy and paste)
(copy and paste)
(copy and paste)
(copy and paste)

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
cindy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread