Chrome Wheels

E.L Marshall

Established Member
Anyone know the weight differences b/t Chrome wheels and the stock alloy wheels?

#684 Sonic blue vert.
71 boss 351

StangD281

Established Member
Regardless of when they are available, I doubt that the weight difference would be anything significant being as the car is already a pig.

my03svtcobra

Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
Regardless of when they are available, I doubt that the weight difference would be anything significant being as the car is already a pig.

aaaa i don't get what do you mean (pig)

StangD281

Established Member
My reference to pig, or "big boned" as it was politically corrected ;-) was that of the 3600 lb. curb weight of the car. A few pounds on the wheels is irrelevant. Just my 2 cents.....

CobraCraig

Established Member
I have not seen a lot of 03 Cobra's with the chromes so I thought I would try and post a pic of mine with them. Here goes.

03vertPA

Established Member
They look great!! I want them for my black 03 Vert!!! how did you get them????????????????????????????????????????

Orange Poison

Established Member
Man, that car really looks beautiful!!!:thumbsup:

I order my coupe with chrome rims, the svt guy told me that they would probably be available for the 2nd Prod. run. If they aren't available when the car comes in, they will offer some time of swap-out deal when they become available.

Good question? How did you get yours?

Gotta go for the chrome!:beer:

my03svtcobra

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCraig
I have not seen a lot of 03 Cobra's with the chromes so I thought I would try and post a pic of mine with them. Here goes.
i don't get it thought you couldn't get them on th efirst wave and that someone said that no wheels till feb. ?

oo yea they look nice

StangD281

Established Member
I believe those are from an outside vendor such as Performance Wheel Outlet. They had those wheels for sale before the Cobras were even delivered. I didnt notice an "SVT" centercap. They do look sharp though!

CobraCraig

Established Member
I got them off of ebay a few weeks ago with the SVT centercaps and all. I paid a little more than I probably should but I couldn't wait. I will post a pic to show a close up of the wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread