Christmas Vacation Plans

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Heading to Florida on Thursday for a few days to see the wife's family. I will probably not take any extra days off outside of that. I will use the slow days to do PAs on the Heart/Lung and Anesthesia Machines I have to get done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where? I'll make sure I'm not in that area. Lol

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah we were still pretty mobile with just our son. Totally different ball game with two... it's a miracle we can even make it to the grocery store. Lol

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Yeah we were still pretty mobile with just our son. Totally different ball game with two... it's a miracle we can even make it to the grocery store. Lol

haha I bet. I don't know how I would be able to handle two kids that young when its just me at home at night or on the weekend.

I love my daughter, but I don't think I would love handling 2 of her lol. She's a happy kid all the time, but busy busy busy. God forbid I look away for 2 seconds to see who is texting me lol.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

There's a local couple that had a girl then followed it up with all girl quintuplets. First time that's happened in the US. They have a show on TLC. You should see them try to go anywhere, talk about a circus lol.

nxhappy

Established Member
I hate you lol. I only get monday off. for the end of the year I might take the Maverick out to dove springs.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I hate you lol. I only get monday off. for the end of the year I might take the Maverick out to dove springs.

I've got the next 2 weeks off, but it isn't all sunshine and roses. There are other less desirable compromises I would rather not have to make.

cwlanders

Established Member
I just got back from our company holiday party in Vegas. It was my first time and we were there for about a week. We took a bus tour of the grand canyon while we were out there which was pretty awesome. I also got to go on a tour of the Shelby headquarters on the strip which was probably the highlight of the trip. Other than that, I am taking off the last week and a half of the year and just relaxing.

Users who are viewing this thread