Christmas time work crew

silverstang84

Established Member
I'm on my way in now. Unfortunately, the rail road doesn't care if it's Christmas or not.... :(

Superhawk2002

Established Member
Myself and my fellow brothers and sisters in arms have the watch this year in Afghanistan. Merry Christmas.

Hang in there and God Bless.

Saying an extra prayer for you and fellow soldiers tonight.

I am on call all night. Figures we had a bunch of volunteers willing to work for the double time and a half pay. Salaried here :nonono:

HFBPA889

BOOST MAKES ME HAPPY!!!
Established Member
Myself and my fellow brothers and sisters in arms have the watch this year in Afghanistan. Merry Christmas.

Thank You and God Bless to all of our uniformed serving this country, without your sacrifices we may not be celebrating this Christmas Holiday.

Working here from 2300-0900, then I am off the next three.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Uggh Deceptive...and here I thought just normal shift work was bad enough. But you get the bonus to be on call as well! Awesome lol
It's not worth it. I am hoping to be out of healthcare very soon. Because of the daywalkers bitching, unless I ask off I work every holiday that falls on a week day. Due to cuts in employees I have to work mandatory OT and take a certain amount of call hours (which pays shit). I average about 80hrs/wk of time dedicated to work and I go to school full time. Hopefully things go good next month and I will be closer to leaving.

Merry Christmas! I know how you feel, 15 months in Iraq in 07-08. You lose time, spouses, friends... We are thinking about you and the others.

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
Instrumentation Tech at a Nuke plant. Working duty coverage all week dayshift and we are required to be on site. Take a few days off and come back for more duty coverage New Years... they got me good this time.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
On days this week 6-6. Holiday pay FTW, missing Christmas morning FTL. At least I got to see everyone last night though.

Users who are viewing this thread