Christmas parking lots...

JJ1997PGSVT

Established Member
Do people lose their minds in parking lots at Christmas time?? I was leaving a shopping center last night in my daily driver 1993 K1500 truck and some idiot came across 2 lanes into my lane, almost hitting me in the drivers door and fender. So I hit the horn and slammed on my brakes. It was very close. Would you believe the passenger in the other car(minivan) had the nerve to flip me off? So I had to go and cuss them out. Anyway, I don't think my cobra is gonna see a shopping center until after the holiday.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
its so crazy. i used to work at the mall when i was younger and hated the holidays. Towards the end, i used to just have people drop me off and pick me up, parking was atrocious and the traffic was horrible. if i had to drive, it would easily take me half hour to an hour to get out of the traffic. I would have to put in mellow music in order not to go apeshit; had i been listening to some Slipknot or whatnot during, i would have surely ripped someones head off.

Steve2050

Established Member
The fun begins when you fight over a parking spot. A few years ago I got into it with this as*hole trying to jump in a spot I was waiting for. My wife was in the car and pregnant at the time. Most dickheads back down if you take take them on. I don't know what makes most decent people loose it this time of year.

Defknotzero

Established Member
The fun begins when you fight over a parking spot. A few years ago I got into it with this as*hole trying to jump in a spot I was waiting for. My wife was in the car and pregnant at the time. Most dickheads back down if you take take them on. I don't know what makes most decent people loose it this time of year.

LOL, I had that happen to me on friday. He tried but my AWD FTW and his RWD FTL. He sat there and spun trying to enter the spot while I just drove into it.

By the way, I had been waiting for that spot for 5 mins already before he approached it.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Remember, this is SVTP. We have billions in the bank.

I was at the mall yesterday and saw the same thing and waited nearly 40min to get my little girls pic with Santa so I know it's true.

Just to listen to the news they make it sound like half the people are in bread lines when really the malls are packed.

Defknotzero

Established Member
I was at the mall yesterday and saw the same thing and waited nearly 40min to get my little girls pic with Santa so I know it's true.

Just to listen to the news they make it sound like half the people are in bread lines when really the malls are packed.

I hear ya.

Yea, maybe the bread line at panera.

Adower

Established Member
Same thing happened to me. I was waiting for this spot for 10 mins at least. Some dumb ass guy comes in and swoops it from me. I found another spot and left him a nice present the size of a 12 foot shoe on his door.

Common

Established Member
Shopping center=place where women get together to pray to the the lord Visa, very dangerous place if you get in their way.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
I don't think my cobra is gonna see a shopping center until after the holiday.

No F'in way would my Cobra see that parking lot a a mall right now !

I have even had people challenge me in my FX4 that towers 10 ft over them.

Idiots.

MoreBoostPlease

Lifted and Boosted
Established Member
Same thing happened to me. I was waiting for this spot for 10 mins at least. Some dumb ass guy comes in and swoops it from me. I found another spot and left him a nice present the size of a 12 foot shoe on his door.

So him stealing "your" parking spot makes it ok to vandalize his vehicle?

Secondly, why the hell would you wait 10 minutes for a parking spot? Are you really that lazy? Drive out to the furthest spots that nobody wants and park there. You won't get door dings and you'll get a couple minutes of exercise walking to the mall entrance.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
there was 2 parking spots open right at the front of the mall. i was waiting behind a pimped out honda accord (he was going to pull into the first spot and i was going to pull into the 2nd) well this jackass parks right in the middle of bolth parking spaces and gets out. im sitting there like WTF is this idiot doing.

well i roll down my window and say dude your taking up 2 spots and he says "yeah i know, if you had a car this nice you would take up 2 spaces as well". i laughed in his face while sitting in my jeep and then he asks my wtf am i laughing about.

so i get all 6'2" 240lbs of my ass out of my jeep and say a few bad words and what do you know the little puerto rican runs behind his car and lets his girl friend get im my face.

well i get back in my jeep and take off park in the back and walk to the main office i told the guy at the desk the a "ricer" took up two front parking spaces. that pissed him off, i mean he was so mad that his voice was cracking while he was on the phone with the tow truck because he was yelling so loud.

well the guy got his car towed and i sat there taking up 2 spots when the guy and girl walked out. I laughed my ass off and drove away.

yeah i might have taken it too far but at least i didnt beat the guys ass. right?

Last edited:

openaccount

Established Member
This is why I dont look for a parking spot. I just go to the open area of the lot and just park. I do this when its not holiday season. The 30seconds of walking saved is just not worth the 5mins and fustration of dealing with people.

Besdies walking is good for you.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
No F'in way would my Cobra see that parking lot a a mall right now !

I have even had people challenge me in my FX4 that towers 10 ft over them.

Idiots.

Mine never goes!Where`s everbody getting the $.Did I miss a bailout or stimulious(spelling?)check?

oldmodman

Established Member
I always park way out in the distance, even when I'm driving my 92 Exploder.

But what really pisses me off are the able bodied people that scam a handicapped placard from a relative and use it to fill up the handicapped spaces. In the past two weeks I have only seen one actually handicapped person get out of a car in a handicapped space. That's where the police should station a motor officer. Right at the front of the store.

Users who are viewing this thread