Christmas parking lots...

phatboy40

Black Mob
Established Member
Well we have valet parking here at our mall so you really dont run into idiots fighting for spots. I personally choose to park far away than to let someone else drive my truck but you should see how many people use valet parking. It gets really crazy around here during the holidays especially with alot of people from mexico coming to our mall to shop.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I always park way out in the distance, even when I'm driving my 92 Exploder.

But what really pisses me off are the able bodied people that scam a handicapped placard from a relative and use it to fill up the handicapped spaces. In the past two weeks I have only seen one actually handicapped person get out of a car in a handicapped space. That's where the police should station a motor officer. Right at the front of the store.

While I agree with you to an extent, keep in mind that being handicapped doesn't always come with a limp or a wheelchair (ie: heart condition)

Common

Established Member
While I agree with you to an extent, keep in mind that being handicapped doesn't always come with a limp or a wheelchair (ie: heart condition)

True but there are many handicaps that don't really need that parking space. I could care less, I like walking the extra distance.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Id hit the ****er.. their in the wrong, they can pay for it.. hell, if someone runs a red in front of me, or pulls out in front of me, i dont slow down.. these idiots wont learn till they get hit.

s_x_i

Established Member
Online shopping FTW!

I had to run to toys r us the other day for something for my niece... it was crazy. People in their late 20's and early 30's with little kids and baskets stuffed to the top. I'm saying to myself "where are they getting the money!?"

I got whatI needed and GTFO. I'll buy 80% of my gifts online this year. **** the shops, I hate shoppers, they are the stupidest thing to try to deal with. :cuss:

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
I hear ya'll! I just got my car on the road, and got dinged several times in one day. Luckily I have steel bumpers! Gotta love the 80s, my chrome had a small scuff, they had dents in thier plastic!

Users who are viewing this thread