Christmas Eve Wash - 04 Cobra

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
I decided to take advantage of the beautiful day we were having before the wintry weather hit this weekend. Washed it up and used microfiber towels which take forever but work great! These are the first pictures I've gotten with the new wheel and tire setup (replica 04 cobra 17x10.5 with nitto 555 315/35/17). I'm loving the new look and drove it last night after putting them on and it felt great. Would love to hear comments and suggestions:

ChristmasEveWash020.jpg

ChristmasEveWash019.jpg

ChristmasEveWash018.jpg

ChristmasEveWash016.jpg

ChristmasEveWash015.gif

ChristmasEveWash014.jpg

ChristmasEveWash013.jpg

ChristmasEveWash012.jpg

ChristmasEveWash009.jpg

ChristmasEveWash008.jpg

ChristmasEveWash007.jpg

ChristmasEveWash005.jpg

ChristmasEveWash002.jpg

ChristmasEveWash001.jpg

JustaGT5408

Established Member
looks awesome! wish i could snap a few pics of mine but we got 6 inches of snow overnight and the stuff is still falling, haha

Chuy

Established Member
Your Cobra looks great! What do you think about putting on some of the OE kenne bell stickers back on the blower? I called them and they mailed me a set ( I think for free).

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
Wheels look beefy. Gonna need them for that blower setup. That Kenne Bell looks like a monster with that throttlebody and JLT.

Yeah man it's not easy to get traction but I'm usually just cruising. And thanks man I love the intake to blower setup on it, goes together well.

Looks great man. Very clean.

Thanks man!

Its hard to beat a clean black Cobra. Looks awesome and bet its a blast to drive with the 2.6

I appreciate it, it's definitely a blast to drive.

Your Cobra looks great! What do you think about putting on some of the OE kenne bell stickers back on the blower? I called them and they mailed me a set ( I think for free).

Thanks man! I might consider doing that because I do like the way it looks, do you have any more pictures of them on yours?

Looks good, but I think that you need to bring the back down a little bit.

Really? It has the Eibach Pro-Kit Springs on it and I can't get up my driveway if it's any lower. I go at a slant and use a board for the right tires already. Is it the distance from the tire to the wheel well that makes you say that or the shot directly behind the car?

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
You suck.

1st- Your taking pictures on a sunny day in December

2nd- You have on shorts in December.

J/K but she looks sexy :banana::beer:

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
You suck.

+65,000

I would love to be able to wear shorts right now, let alone wash my car without fear of hypothermia. Car looks good though.

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
You suck.

Haha we've been very cold lately but today we had an afternoon of bright sun and upper 40s so I took advantage of it. Snow on the way tomorrow for Christmas! First time here on Christmas in Greenville since 1963.

It's a beautiful Cobra. I'd lower the rear of the car more though.

Thanks man please elaborate on why you think the rear needs to be lower! Someone else said it too I'm just curious.

Your car looks sweet. Yeah I had to wash mine today too. :coolman:

Thanks man, shoulda posted up some of yours!

+65,000

I would love to be able to wear shorts right now, let alone wash my car without fear of hypothermia. Car looks good though.

Your car looks great:thumbsup:

Thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread