Christmas Eve Wash - 04 Cobra

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
love the cob..hate u for the weather..not a fan of the ram tho..back is good but the front is just ehh...nice nice nice cobra though...very nice new rides u have there

hakeem_svt

Established Member
Great your termiantor... we want to see more pictures later. :bowdown:

ChristmasEveWash020.jpg

:lol: Are you a Japanese photographer? Good job :lol:

RedFord96

Established Member
Haha we've been very cold lately but today we had an afternoon of bright sun and upper 40s so I took advantage of it. Snow on the way tomorrow for Christmas! First time here on Christmas in Greenville since 1963.

Yup, bought a cover so I can keep the snow off my GT! :banana: Wish the snow could have come when I was still a kid though. Weird that I've come across two other Greenville residents in the past five minutes on SVTP. :rockon:

Badass Cobra!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Really? It has the Eibach Pro-Kit Springs on it and I can't get up my driveway if it's any lower. I go at a slant and use a board for the right tires already. Is it the distance from the tire to the wheel well that makes you say that or the shot directly behind the car?

Lowering the Rear is not going to make it any harder to get up your driveway, and yes the gap from the tire to the lip of the fender is what I am talking about. Here is a pic of my car with the exact same set up as you (other than the springs).

26804300138_large.jpg

26804300135_large.jpg

26804300137_large.jpg

26804300139_large.jpg

Last edited:

70Maverick

Established Member
Badass Cobra. That thing is nasty. I like. I am also very sorry about the Dodge. I can't imagine having to go through that again. Once was enough for me. I will pray you find a cure soon.

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
Yup, bought a cover so I can keep the snow off my GT! :banana: Wish the snow could have come when I was still a kid though. Weird that I've come across two other Greenville residents in the past five minutes on SVTP. :rockon:

Badass Cobra!

Thanks man we sure have gotten a little blanketing so far and much more to come!

Black + clean = SEXY :rockon:

Appreciate it man!

Lowering the Rear is not going to make it any harder to get up your driveway, and yes the gap from the tire to the lip of the fender is what I am talking about. Here is a pic of my car with the exact same set up as you (other than the springs).

26804300138_large.jpg

26804300135_large.jpg

26804300137_large.jpg

26804300139_large.jpg

Yeah I see yours has a much better stance, I'd have to cut a spring on the eibachs though to acheive that. That or get another set of springs. What are you running on there? H & R Race I'm guessing.

Badass Cobra. That thing is nasty. I like. I am also very sorry about the Dodge. I can't imagine having to go through that again. Once was enough for me. I will pray you find a cure soon.

Thanks man, I love this dodge. I know they had problems with the ones from the past but from my knowledge they did a lot to keep those from happening to these new ones. I love it so far and it is very comfortable and nice for traveling.

DSCF85041.jpg

04RiceEater

Established Member
IMO this is the perfect setup for a Cobra (see sig,LOL) Black with chrome cobra wheels. BTW those Nittos look alot wider than the 555r 315s? Do you have spacers?

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
I think he had stock springs with 1 coil cut all the way around correct me if Im wrong. I have a set of stock springs with 1 coil cut but it was to low so I put the stockers back under it (we can arange a little deal if you like). It looked good but I would bottom my exhaust out in my driveway with 2 people in it. (Im a little fat kid so I compress the suspension a little more) LOL

Last edited:

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
IMO this is the perfect setup for a Cobra (see sig,LOL) Black with chrome cobra wheels. BTW those Nittos look alot wider than the 555r 315s? Do you have spacers?

Thanks man your sig is sick! No spacers at all, the 555's are a "lot" wider than the r's. I think the 555R 315/35/17 is 12.13" where the 555 315/35/17 is 12.56". That's another reason why I went with the street tire.

nice weather.....and nice car! you have chicken legs.

Thanks man and as for the legs thats a first haha im used to hearing that i have trunks.

I think he had stock springs with 1 coil cut all the way around correct me if Im wrong. I have a set of stock springs with 1 coil cut but it was to low so I put the stockers back under it (we can arange a little deal if you like). It looked good but I would bottom my exhaust out in my driveway with 2 people in it. (Im a little fat kid so I compress the suspension a little more) LOL

Hey man! Nice to see another Carolinian. Where are you from? Yeah I have an awful driveway so until I escape from that I'm just gonna leave it as it is. I already have a board placed at the bottom of the drive and come up at an angle. But hey at least I don't scrape!

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
Hey man! Nice to see another Carolinian. Where are you from? Yeah I have an awful driveway so until I escape from that I'm just gonna leave it as it is. I already have a board placed at the bottom of the drive and come up at an angle. But hey at least I don't scrape!

Ah ok, Im in Greenwood not to far from you thats where we go shopping and bar hoping. You ever go to ware shoals drag way?

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
I have a suggestion, move to utah and take a picture of your cobra up to its mirrors in snow. Jerk.

J/k looks good!

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
Ah ok, Im in Greenwood not to far from you thats where we go shopping and bar hoping. You ever go to ware shoals drag way?

I've been there before but with a buddy, I just keep the cobra on the streets. We go watch em up at greer a lot because that's a little closer for us.

I have a suggestion, move to utah and take a picture of your cobra up to its mirrors in snow. Jerk.

J/k looks good!

Haha thanks man funny thing is we got a good bit of snow this past weekend. Crazy for us being the first white Christmas in 47 years but sure is awesome! Had to keep the cobra bundled up in the garage. I can't imagine what it would be like to get the snow yall get in Utah.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread