Choosing a Woman

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe you are the crazy one :oops::oops::oops:

No lies are detected here.

Look, I will admit this here but never want her to know. I have caught myself subconsciously trying to destroy the relationship because I feel this is way too good to be true.

She is not perfect, nobody is. But damn does she come close. At least to me.

A coat hanger can bring out the kid in you.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
No lies are detected here.

Look, I will admit this here but never want her to know. I have caught myself subconsciously trying to destroy the relationship because I feel this is way too good to be true.

She is not perfect, nobody is. But damn does she come close. At least to me.

A coat hanger can bring out the kid in you.
I here you brother! I first dated mine when she 24 and she hasn't left yet. 26 years putting up with my baggage and shenanigans.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Beautiful face, smokin' hot body, and total bimbo.

PURE ****ING HEAVEN

Attachments

• 76ef38a3fa0e64e8be2cb51dbdbbfdc8.jpg
    76ef38a3fa0e64e8be2cb51dbdbbfdc8.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 75

MG0h3

Established Member
Hell yeah! That's the ticket right there. I don't need a rocket scientist or someone smarter than me. Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yep. Typically what comes along with that is nagging.

My Dads wife is a great woman. Also rags on him if he’s been working outside too long. Have to eat at a certain time, etc.

My brothers wife sat him down like a 12yr old while we were on the Linq in Vegas.

I’d shoot myself in the face if I woke up married to either.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Here is some old school advice.

None of the above. Do not worry about any of those. Don't look for those.
Find a woman who can be your total self with. Talk about anything with. Find a woman who wants to be the center of your world, an no one else's. Find a woman that you feel so comfortable with that you trust her from your soul, and her soul to you.

Do this, and I can promise you that you will feel all 3.

I was broken for a long time. I was married 2 times before and both were huge mistakes. I looked for things like you mentioned and both times ended in disaster. In-between those I would select women to date off looks alone, or money or something similar. All the girlfriends in between, same mistakes. Choosing by looks alone. at 35 I was broken and was just done with women. Decided to just stay single, and not even mingle really.

This woman, found me. Saw me through the broken parts. Carried me when I felt that I just couldn't go anymore. It took about 6 months of just casually hanging out, writing emails and texts to one another. My heart lifted and I began to absolutely love this woman from my soul! I can tell her anything, and she knows she can tell me anything. I love this woman so dearly, that in my wedding vows, I added that she were to leave this earth before me, I would still live just as faithful and devoted to her as if she were here.

I will be 53 this year. We have been together coming up on 14 years, married for 10. We have built a super successful real estate business together and honestly, could not imagine life without her by my side.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Here is some old school advice.

None of the above. Do not worry about any of those. Don't look for those.
Find a woman who can be your total self with. Talk about anything with. Find a woman who wants to be the center of your world, an no one else's. Find a woman that you feel so comfortable with that you trust her from your soul, and her soul to you.

Do this, and I can promise you that you will feel all 3.

I was broken for a long time. I was married 2 times before and both were huge mistakes. I looked for things like you mentioned and both times ended in disaster. In-between those I would select women to date off looks alone, or money or something similar. All the girlfriends in between, same mistakes. Choosing by looks alone. at 35 I was broken and was just done with women. Decided to just stay single, and not even mingle really.

This woman, found me. Saw me through the broken parts. Carried me when I felt that I just couldn't go anymore. It took about 6 months of just casually hanging out, writing emails and texts to one another. My heart lifted and I began to absolutely love this woman from my soul! I can tell her anything, and she knows she can tell me anything. I love this woman so dearly, that in my wedding vows, I added that she were to leave this earth before me, I would still live just as faithful and devoted to her as if she were here.

I will be 53 this year. We have been together coming up on 14 years, married for 10. We have built a super successful real estate business together and honestly, could not imagine life without her by my side.
Winner winner!

Took me three times to break that code.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Recently I find myself wishing I would have stayed single. Built an enormous garage with a bathroom and bedroom and filled it with cars and motorcycles.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I found it worth it twice to lose half my shit.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
This Question needs context....

Perfect Woman for "What?"
I posed the question more as an exercise in what we look for. Of course it's oversimplified, but it can kind of make us look at ourselves and where we are in our thoughts process.

Outlaw is correct though. The 3 options given will present themselves once 2 people have that connection that cannot be denied. I have been blessed with the same situation. Fortunately, I only had 1 failure before finding my current wife.

Users who are viewing this thread