Child cancer or serioues illness.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Happy too see he is responding well to the treatments as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I'm happy to hear Anthony is doing better. We will continue to pray for you all.

slow06

Established Member
I appreciate everything, he has 10 more months of chemo, but will be having eye exams every 3 weeks to make sure the chemo is shrinking the tumors, today they gave him some medicine to make sure his organs are working properly, everything checked out good, the last 3 days he has been in a great mood. It's been a week since I have seen him or held him, but skype with him and his mom daily. I went shopping yesterday and picked up a bunch of clothes to send him for the winter season. His gofundme page is almost at 2k which will help when work approves my FMLA. Here are a couple of pics from today.

20171128_145614_1511902639140.jpeg
20171128_145609_1511902587102.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GodStang

Established Member
Sadly I have. Was not cancer but he did pass from his sickness. Hardest thing I ever went through and still think about him everyday even 7 years later. I wish you and your family the best.

slow06

Established Member
Well, got good news, he is doing good with his levels and they will be doing the 2nd round of chemo a little sooner. They also said he most likely will be able to come home for Christmas and his B-day (12/26). This is the best news I have heard in a while, got the call while I was at a store and just lost it. Praying his levels stay good. I am looking forward to the 11 hour drive to bring him home a week before Christmas. Praying his levels stay good.

slow06

Established Member
Well, his hair officially started to fall out tonight. All his levels are still good and were pushing to have him home for Christmas and his B-day. Ordered him some raider stuff, every Sunday we watch the game together. Man I miss the hell out of him. He has been walking a lot faster the last 3 days, and has learned "hey" when someone walks into the room. I feel like I am missing so much being back in Charlotte to work.
24174678_2006114919403781_3715662411557283832_n.jpg

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Well, his hair officially started to fall out tonight. All his levels are still good and were pushing to have him home for Christmas and his B-day. Ordered him some raider stuff, every Sunday we watch the game together. Man I miss the hell out of him. He has been walking a lot faster the last 3 days, and has learned "hey" when someone walks into the room. I feel like I am missing so much being back in Charlotte to work.View attachment 1448454
Tell him bald is "in" and he looks badass like that, and that his SVTP buddies are rooting for him.

2013GT'ed

Established Member
Awesome, just tell that little man we are pulling for him. Kinda off topic...but I got the news from the wifey, we have baby number 3 on the way. Perfect Christmas for us, and hopefully for you when your watching your little man tear it up on Christmas morning. Traded the 5.0 in on a New Explorer Sport though. Seriousy though, love your boys smile, keep posting pics of him. And keep doing a good job Dad, I know what it' like to have to be away to provide and do what needs to be done.

slow06

Established Member
Congrats on the new edition to your family, got news yesterday it looks like I will be driving up on the 17th and bringing him back on the 18th. He starts his 2nd round of chemo Monday so I am hoping everything goes good. I have been keeping my mind busy at work and have been redoing the tile in the bathrooms.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Congrats on the new edition to your family, got news yesterday it looks like I will be driving up on the 17th and bringing him back on the 18th. He starts his 2nd round of chemo Monday so I am hoping everything goes good. I have been keeping my mind busy at work and have been redoing the tile in the bathrooms.

I admire how you’re handling this.

He’s a warrior.

josephcostello

Established Member
Stay strong for your little man and your wife. I hope you have your family home for Christmas. He will be in my prayers

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
This kid smiling like a champ makes you rethink the little things that upset us. Children are amazing. When they are sick or upset, they can still crack a smile that immediately puts a smile on a mom or dads face.

Tough little guy! You’re all still in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread