Chick Fil A is overrated, change my mind.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. My families old restaurant up in Brevard, NC shut down the KFC that was across the street about 10 years ago bc our chicken was that much better lol. We also serve like 7 different flavor hot wings that are really good, here’s my lemon pepper ones for lunch.

My restaurant is 2 miles outside of downtown Greenville right near hwy 25, the name and address is

The Clock on Cedar Lane
1822 Cedar Lane Rd
Greenville, SC 29617

View attachment 1507218

Damn wish I was close looks amazing. If I ever venture that way I’ll have to stop in. I’d pay for a meal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kevins89notch

Established Member
We have 2 CFA restaurants in the small town I live in literally 1/4 mile apart on the same road. One is an eat-in with a kid playground and the other is a double drive thru with a picnic table area if you want to eat there. Both of them, especially the eat-in one stay PACKED. That place kills it

My local CFA recently broke their own record of like 182 drive thru transactions in an hour. They are shooting to hit 200. A large fry at McD takes them 5 minutes, and then they want you to pay extra for BBQ to dip the fries.

CFA > *

Users who are viewing this thread