Chick Fil A is overrated, change my mind.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Probably one of the most disappointing places to get good food that was hyped up by people with shitty taste. I've been there 4 times now in the span of 10 years. Last time I went was last year. How can anyone eat this shit up?

For anything chicken I'd rather get KFC or Popeyes or Churches.

Anyways, what are some places that were so hyped up you had to try it and ended being a huge disappointment?

Ohio Snake

Established Member
Probably one of the most disappointing places to get good food that was hyped up by people with shitty taste. I've been there 4 times now in the span of 10 years. Last time I went was last year. How can anyone eat this shit up?

For anything chicken I'd rather get KFC or Popeyes or Churches.

Anyways, what are some places that were so hyped up you had to try it and ended being a huge disappointment?

I actually like Chik Fil A and the restaurants around were I live are packed. My favorite chicken joint is Cane’s. Try them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

buffalosoldier

Established Member
Eating all that fried crap will kill you. Wherever you get it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
xhAcmFf.jpg

BYOC c'mon fam lol

I've had CFA a few times in the past and wrote it off. Had it recently and seemed like it got better. Chicken sammiches at Wendys is practically the same IMO lol

Popeyes FTW

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
If you don't like it, don't go to that restaurant. Chick-Fil-A is a popular chain because their product is liked and desired by many. The same goes for any chain of businesses. Those that do not support them will not hurt the company. Everyone has different tastes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Uh oh, logic has entered this thread...

It might go down..

giphy.gif

lol

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I actually like Chik Fil A and the restaurants around were I live are packed. My favorite chicken joint is Cane’s. Try them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had canes they came to the area local. Sauce is good chicken isn’t bad. That said I prefer Popeyes or Lee’s famous recipe chicken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Take a chicken, grind it up and mix it with cattle feed. Kill the steer and grill it, best way to eat chicken.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
I like the part where producers take the chicken skin, fat globs, and whatnot, grind it up, make an emulsion and inject it into the meat. Tasty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I love the taste. That said Canes is still very good but I remember when canes first started. Every meal had 1 more strip than it does now, Prices were much lower and the strips were much bigger. Once they took off all that changed.
I will still do Popeyes every now and then too.
All that for strips.
If I want whole chicken parts we have a local place that can't be beat.

With all that said, Chic-fil-A Checken biscuit!!!!!
That's the shit for breakfast.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Chick-fil-a spicy chicken sandwich is good, but doesn’t come close to filling me up.

Zaxby’s >>> Cane’s

Golden Chick is the shiznit.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
We have a Popeye's opening up around the corner that's on the way home. Looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread