Chicane RS brand new!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
this is a copy/paste of my thread in the cobra market section. both sets will fit a GT500 just fine since they havent been assembled yet. we just make the offset for the GT500 instead.

i have 2 sets of these available. these are the RS version of the Chicanes, like 04sleeper's wheels. looks like we will be adding these back to the line-up.

i have one set of 18s and one set of 19s. both sets are identical, except in size.

neither set has been assembled yet, so we can still choose the offset and the finish for the lips. the centers are already powdercoated satin black. these are 2 piece wheels. so the widths are limited.

the 18s are 18x9 18x10.
the fronts have the big brake cut on them.
the rears can be made to whatever offset you want them to be.
the centers are already satin black, but we can do the lips in whatever you want (except chrome). polished is standard but we can aldo them in satin black, gloss black, anthracite, brushed, etc....

the 19s are 19x8 19x10.
the rears you can choose your offset.
the centers are satin black but the lips can still be whatever you want.

both sets will include the chrome assembly bolts (aka rivets). those can be powdercoated or brushed for an additional $300.

either set, $2300 shipped (with polished lips)

to have the lips powdercoated whatever color, add $50 per wheel. for brushed finish, add $75 per wheel.

regular svtp member pricing on the 18s would be $2800 shipped and $3000 for the 19s.

Nazman

Established Member
Very interested in the 18s.

Would it be possible to have some pics with the polished and the brushed Al lips?

How is the big is the lip on them? Like 04Sleepers? If so, that is perfect.

Really looking for 11" out back...

Please email at [email protected]

Naz

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Very interested in the 18s.

Would it be possible to have some pics with the polished and the brushed Al lips?

How is the big is the lip on them? Like 04Sleepers? If so, that is perfect.

Really looking for 11" out back...

Please email at [email protected]

Naz

for a gt500 or 03 cobra? 4" lips for 03 cobra, 3" lips for gt500.
for this set we can do with polished lips or brushed lips no problem but no can do on the 11" part. you'd have to order a 3 piece set to get that wide of a rear wheel.

same thing as Kevin's here but with satin black centers. and of course, you could do the lips in satin black as well, or brushed or gloss black, whatever...

213230.jpg

213227.jpg

213233.jpg

Jose has the same wheels! :D
kevinandjose2.jpg

kevinandjose3.jpg

here's some with satin black lips (albeit these are standard Chicanes)
IMG_8492Medium.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
paint matched centers with brushed aluminum lips and bolts. you can see this car in Autotrader's new magaine "Muscle Car Milestones" at newstands right NOW.
33_0131.jpg

33_0071.jpg

33_0091.jpg

Nazman

Established Member
for a gt500 or 03 cobra? 4" lips for 03 cobra, 3" lips for gt500.
for this set we can do with polished lips or brushed lips no problem but no can do on the 11" part. you'd have to order a 3 piece set to get that wide of a rear wheel.

same thing as Kevin's here but with satin black centers. and of course, you could do the lips in satin black as well, or brushed or gloss black, whatever...

here's some with satin black lips (albeit these are standard Chicanes)
IMG_8492Medium.jpg

These are for a 99 Cobra (same off-set as 03-04 Cobra), I do have a 04 Solid axle as in the Mach 1s so I belive its all the same.

What will be the total cost shipped for the wheels but all satin black w/the polished?? studs? as in this picture.

One final question: What is the main diference of the RS vs the standard Chicane?

Please PM me the total cost.

Thanks!

Naz

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
These are for a 99 Cobra (same off-set as 03-04 Cobra), I do have a 04 Solid axle as in the Mach 1s so I belive its all the same.

What will be the total cost shipped for the wheels but all satin black w/the polished?? studs? as in this picture.

One final question: What is the main diference of the RS vs the standard Chicane?

Please PM me the total cost.

Thanks!

Naz

yeah, no problem on the offset then.

with satin black lips, they'd be $2500 shipped. they'd come with our standard polished laser etched TF caps. other caps are available for a little more.

the Chicanes have a more pointed/oval ending between the spokes, at the hub. the RS version are squared. the Chicanes also have a fluted design coming off of each lug hole.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What are the 3 pc all satin black 18x9 and 18x11 Chicanes going for?

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
What are the 3 pc all satin black 18x9 and 18x11 Chicanes going for?

theyre going for an 03 cobra, not a gt500 :-D

but you can get the same look with one of these sets right here. :thumbsup:

OutlawVenom

Established Member
this is a copy/paste of my thread in the cobra market section. both sets will fit a GT500 just fine since they havent been assembled yet. we just make the offset for the GT500 instead.

i have 2 sets of these available. these are the RS version of the Chicanes, like 04sleeper's wheels. looks like we will be adding these back to the line-up.

i have one set of 18s and one set of 19s. both sets are identical, except in size.

neither set has been assembled yet, so we can still choose the offset and the finish for the lips. the centers are already powdercoated satin black. these are 2 piece wheels. so the widths are limited.

the 18s are 18x9 18x10.
the rears can be made to whatever offset you want them to be.
the centers are already satin black, but we can do the lips in whatever you want (except chrome). polished is standard but we can aldo them in satin black, gloss black, anthracite, brushed, etc....

the 19s are 19x8 19x10.
the rears you can choose your offset.
the centers are satin black but the lips can still be whatever you want.

both sets will include the chrome assembly bolts (aka rivets). those can be powdercoated or brushed for an additional $300.

either set, $2300 shipped (with polished lips)

to have the lips powdercoated whatever color, add $50 per wheel. for brushed finish, add $75 per wheel.

regular svtp member pricing on the 18s would be $2800 shipped and $3000 for the 19s.

You have a PM.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the 18s have been sold!

the 19s are still available. i was thinking about the widths. we can easily make the fronts 19x10s which i would imagine would be even better for handling. 19x10 at all four corners :rockon:

for an extra $800, we can custom cut/weld the rears to be 10.5 or 11" wide.

here's a pic of the already powdercoated satin black center, just waiting for some hoops

IMG_0005Medium.jpg

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the lips can come in polished finish for no extra charge.
to do the lips in satin black as well it's $200. in brushed aluminum, $300. chrome is not an option.

for $300 we can do the assembly bolts (aka "rivets") in a color of your choice. satin black, gloss black, brushed finish, blue, white, red! the standard finish is chrome.

Last edited:

rlhay2

Established Member
Could you give the price for:

Victory style: 18x9.5 front and 18x11.0 rear and the same widths in 19" diameter
and
Chicane style: 18x9.5 front and 18x11.0 rear and the same widths in 19" diameter

I tried to find a price guide online and was not successful.
Reply, PM or email is just fine. Thanks,
--
Ronnie

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Could you give the price for:

Victory style: 18x9.5 front and 18x11.0 rear and the same widths in 19" diameter
and
Chicane style: 18x9.5 front and 18x11.0 rear and the same widths in 19" diameter

I tried to find a price guide online and was not successful.
Reply, PM or email is just fine. Thanks,
--
Ronnie

ill PM you. :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
19s still available..

here are the 18" set that are going on an 03 cobra. satin black with satin black lips.

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread