CHICAGOLAND COBRA 03 MEETING THIS SATURDAY 8/23/03

FearblueR1

Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
BAM!!! And there you have it. The shit-talker has nothing to back him up. Get some slips, then proceed to talk trash.

J/K Bro. I'm sure the SB can dish out.

I knew you were setting me up for that. But I played along.

:beer:

Who knows, I haven't determined my next step yet. I got allot of different things in the fire all at one time. Will see how things play out.

It should run good at the track.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Dana
Just remember:
The drag radials go on the back!!!

Dana
Ouch! Thats gotta hurt Tim.

Dan, you aren't getting away scott free on this one. Eventually you'll have to dish out as well.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
We'll see on Sept 20th.
With luck, it will be a warm up for Bowling Green the following week. With a week to fix whatever breaks.

Dana

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Did any of you bother to click on my Underdog song?
Its obvious we didnt.

Why dont you just think about running a 12 instead of all this underdog crap. Everybody knows you aint gonna win shit.:-D

Last edited:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I'm not the one chickening out with a lame I can't race because I'm at school excuse. At least I'll be there. You lose by forfeit.
brutal_43.gif

jk, Hank :-D

hj16

Established Member
Sorta like chickening out with a lame I can't mod because I have a warranty excuse? Did I get that right? Tell me Cliff. Did I hit it right on the head?

You'll all get your shot at me eventually. Until then its all talk.

flyn high again

Established Member
With me it's the money. I have a new house, wife, 3 kids to eat up my cash. They come first. If I mod and my car breaks it will sit until I can scrape up money to fix it. I've already had over $500 of warranty work and according to Mike, I have some more expensive work to do. Enjoy the freedom of living with parents and having all your money to dump in the car while you can. I mean that seriously and not as a cutdown. It's tough when your heart wants to modify and your head says no. I'll still race you, though. All it takes is you spinning the tires for me to win. :)

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
With me it's the money. I have a new house, wife, 3 kids to eat up my cash. They come first. If I mod and my car breaks it will sit until I can scrape up money to fix it. I've already had over $500 of warranty work and according to Mike, I have some more expensive work to do. Enjoy the freedom of living with parents and having all your money to dump in the car while you can. I mean that seriously and not as a cutdown. It's tough when your heart wants to modify and your head says no. I'll still race you, though. All it takes is you spinning the tires for me to win. :)
I completely understand, and you do have your priorities in the right order. Family will always come before cars for me when the time comes.

We'll race from 0-150, how about that?:coolman:

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Got my new brake lines this morning - good as new!

BUT NOW ... my steering wheel was slightly shimmying last week. .. I thought nothing of it. Today it was MADNESS .. between 40 - 60 MPH the steering wheel shimmys. I took Thursday off so I can deal with it - taking it to Rizza. I had this problem before and the wheel balancing took care of it. How could it just come back???? Maybe I lost a wheel weight !

I think these tires suck, that's why it's shimmying. After my first 4-wheel balance the shimmy was still there, but it was hardly noticeble.

Mike

flyn high again

Established Member
Hey, Mike

I'm glad your brake lines are done.

It could be a wheel weight. Or maybe Rizza pulled on your steering components and bent them!!! jk.

Check out the reviews at the Tire Rack website [www.tirerack.com]. I chose the Goodyear F-1 GS-D3s after reading a lot of reviews.

Later... :)

Users who are viewing this thread