Check out this sweet van(gotta see it to believe it)

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
It's stuff like this that makes me wish Minnesota had vehicle safety inspections. :cuss:

You can literally drive the biggest pile of mobile, dangerous crap in the history of the earth and get away with it all day long BUT as the OP mentioned you better not have tint darker than 50% or you get a ticket. :cuss::cuss:

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
No Winstar van no care. The aerostar sucked ass. The winstar was a red light warrior, just ask my dad.

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
And I thought I've owned some piece of shit beaters....

Hate to be a hater. But GOD DAMN.

My old 90 Thunderbird I bought for $50 was rough.

I can't believe the van is even holding on.

Go Ford!

SBVERT03

Established Member
Haahahahahaha that is great. I've seen some Junkers in my day, but nothing comes close to that. Thanks for Sharing man

blown87gt

Professionally charged GT
Established Member
Apparently it's still alive lol.

294F3C1E-0715-4D6D-AC85-2BCF53C812FA-3081-0000020642112038_zps1b72beaa.jpg

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
It's a sight to behold watching it drive down the road. The rear shocks are completely blown out, one time I was behind him and he hit a slight dip in the road and the ass end bounced up and down for 5 miles, that's not a typo or exaggeration either. Also notice the wooden windows, that's the part that pisses me off because there's some real dick bag state patrols in my area that hound cars with window tint. I had one tell me my mustang was "unfit for the road" because of my tint (35%) but yet it's ok to have wooden windows haha.

Im in tears right now because I see that alot here in LA. I want to say I feel bad but if he makes what you say he makes money wise then I say damn bro get a little cheap honda or something.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Many nice cars junked in obamas cash for clunkers program, yet that piece of shit is still on the road. Boggles my mind.

blown87gt

Professionally charged GT
Established Member
It got banned from highway use once but for some unknown reason a judge overturned it and let it back on the road. Dumb.

OW99

Established Member
Wow they fail safety inspection for me with a dirty power steering line and this thing is allowed on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread