Check out this sweet van(gotta see it to believe it)

blown87gt

Professionally charged GT
Established Member
Now i'm not one to judge others, and I understand times are tough for some people and they have to drive crappy cars sometimes, but the guy who drives this van (Ford Aerostar) works at one of the iron ore mines in northern Minnesota where I live and he makes probably close to 100 grand a year. Rust is common up here since they salt the roads heavily in the winter, this thing is a death trap though. These are all cell phone pics so they aren't the best.

van001.jpg

The "good" side

van006.jpg

At the hospital, probably getting a tetanus shot so he can drive the van.

van003.jpg

van004.jpg

van002.jpg

van005.jpg

Might have finally died today.

blown87gt

Established Member
Also wanna add, at one point he was pulled over by a state patrol and was told he can't drive it anymore, he went to court and fought it and for some reason the dumbass judge reversed the decision and let it back on the road. It looks much worse in person than it does in the pictures.

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Holy shit, that is nuts. I know cars are just objects, but I can't help but genuinely feel bad for that poor thing. I mean damn. :eek:

blown87gt

Established Member
It's a sight to behold watching it drive down the road. The rear shocks are completely blown out, one time I was behind him and he hit a slight dip in the road and the ass end bounced up and down for 5 miles, that's not a typo or exaggeration either. Also notice the wooden windows, that's the part that pisses me off because there's some real dick bag state patrols in my area that hound cars with window tint. I had one tell me my mustang was "unfit for the road" because of my tint (35%) but yet it's ok to have wooden windows haha.

stangposse

Established Member
OP, admit it...its really YOUR van! LOL How is it that you took pics of it in 4 different places? Did you follow it?

blown87gt

Established Member
OP, admit it...its really YOUR van! LOL How is it that you took pics of it in 4 different places? Did you follow it?

Haha yes you caught me, it's really my van. These are pictures from a span of a year or so, I only took one or two of em. The others people have sent me. My friends give me shit saying that this van is better than my car since my car was "unfit for the roads" with the tint.. Jerks. Haha.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Wow! I've never seen a vehicle in that bad of shape in my life...:eek: Perhaps, the owner of that contraption should start thinking about a replacement vehicle...:shrug: I'm not sure how much longer that thing is going to last...

blown87gt

Established Member
Wow! I've never seen a vehicle in that bad of shape in my life...:eek: Perhaps, the owner of that contraption should start thinking about a replacement vehicle...:shrug: I'm not sure how much longer that thing is going to last...

Well the last pic was taken today, I didn't see it in person but my friend who took the pic said it looked like the frame was on the ground. But I guess that side always does lean so who knows for sure. Another funny thing about the van, it got a new right front tire on 5-23-2012, wanna know how I know? He carved it in what's left of the paint on the front fender lol.

Users who are viewing this thread