Check out this new 4lb lower pulley that uses the factory cage

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
We're in the process of making a few changes and improvements to our pulleys and also looking at a few ways to cut down our costs to make this whole process worth doing. I'll will post back on here when we're ready to go.

A-spec

Established Member
Im also wanting a 4lb lower. Please pm me your price and any other info to me. I want one so bad! Lol...

devon_r09

4lb pully

i am interested in the 4lb pulley.
can you pm me a price or email to [email protected]
can i get detailed prices as we like difference in option 1 and 2 as well as cost of with or without powder coating and the difference in cost of colors...ect......

Last edited:

invisiblefrisbe

Praying for the unborn
Established Member
you'll have to wait till august when we start the 2nd run of these

I think I'm interested in one of these still....but I have to say the constant missing of target dates is a little worry-some.

Can you provide a REALISTIC date on when the next batch will be ready. Remember that the response will be in writing for everyone to read and quote later. "I Don't know" is an answer that many of us would rather hear than feeling like we've been lied to.

I'll be doing a winter project on my car and this would be nice to do at the same time, however I'm only interested if I can get a realistic and reliable delivery time table. Again, if "I Don't know" is all you have for a time table, then that works for me, at least I know what I'm working with.

Users who are viewing this thread