Check out this new 4lb lower pulley that uses the factory cage

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
i have been waiting patiently for more pricing info and also waiting to release info about the updated version of these from the other 2 guys involved but i have nothing so far. Right now i would tell everyone that this isnt going to happen. If you werent in on the first run it looks like you're out of luck. If anything new comes up i'll update this thread..if not this will be my last reply. Again, sorry to the people who wanted one but ive done all i can do.

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
i have been waiting patiently for more pricing info and also waiting to release info about the updated version of these from the other 2 guys involved but i have nothing so far. Right now i would tell everyone that this isnt going to happen. If you werent in on the first run it looks like you're out of luck. If anything new comes up i'll update this thread..if not this will be my last reply. Again, sorry to the people who wanted one but ive done all i can do.

Ouch!! Doesn't sound good for individuals who weren't in the 1st run

SVTDice

Established Member
Hmm...This is very sad to hear. Is there a patent on this design? I mean if I could get somebody else to create the product you would not have a grief with it, Would you?

I'm just wondering. This is a very saught after modification. I'd hate to see it die off.

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
I spoke to one of the guys tonight, its not that we dont want to do another run its just that the other 2 guys have so many other things going on right now. We agreed that the 2nd run will have to hold off until everyones time and resources can be focused on this. Im not talking about in the next few weeks, its looking like Jan-Feb. I will say this, the next run will be a slightly different / improved set-up that most likely will be a "quick-change" set-up

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
I'd be game for one. When are you expecting MASS production of these? Price estimate?

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
Date was posted above...probably around Jan-Feb.

Wont know any pricing until then

Users who are viewing this thread