Check out this new 4lb lower pulley that uses the factory cage

AmericanRicer87

ON3WEGO
Established Member
Looking for a price on option 2, doesn't have to be exact I know that the material might go up in price before you make another run, just need a ballpark price. But Count me in for sure!

rfiresnake

Established Member
I was just wondering if i went from a metco pulley to one of these if it would effect my tune at all. I know the pulley is the same size but i wasnt sure if either would cause any drag on crank. I guess it shouldnt matter but it doesnt hurt to ask :rolling:

cobracide

Established Member
I was just wondering if i went from a metco pulley to one of these if it would effect my tune at all. I know the pulley is the same size but i wasnt sure if either would cause any drag on crank. I guess it shouldnt matter but it doesnt hurt to ask :rolling:

As long as the pulley diameter (upper/lower) does not change, your tune is unaffected. John (WS6JJP) created a masterpiece of engineering for the 2003-4 Cobra community. Six months no issues - 4# lower WITH cage.

Last edited:

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
As long as the pulley diameter (upper/lower) does not change, your tune is unaffected. John (WS6JJP) created a masterpiece of engineering for the 2003-4 Cobra community. Six months no issues - 4# lower WITH cage.

you are correct. Our pulley diameters are the same as Metco.

I also sent PM's out to the few that were asking about pricing. Like i said i gave you the prices for what we did the for the first run, 2nd run prices have not been determined yet. I'll get back with everyone when we start a list of names of who's interested in one

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
you are correct. Our pulley diameters are the same as Metco.

I also sent PM's out to the few that were asking about pricing. Like i said i gave you the prices for what we did the for the first run, 2nd run prices have not been determined yet. I'll get back with everyone when we start a list of names of who's interested in one

Can I get one of them pm's? :beer:

Satyr

Established Member
I'll take a PM, too. I didn't do a lower this time around specifically because I wanted to wait for one of your kits. Let me know the cost and any time frame you guys have. Thanks

crazycarlo

Established Member
I would also like one of the PM's for pricing. I understand it may change a bit but like other I would just want ballpark.

Users who are viewing this thread