Changed my mind and went with the BOSS

mullens

Established Member
This is why the forums are so entertaining. A guy posts about his new Boss and it morphs into a pissing match about transmission problems. Gotta love it.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Congrats, that color is amazing on the Boss. Your car looks great!

I was looking at the Boss at one point, but decided I'm going to gamble and hope the next step is a Boss 429 at some point. lol

drmustang

Banned
This is why the forums are so entertaining. A guy posts about his new Boss and it morphs into a pissing match about transmission problems. Gotta love it.

Honestly, a guy who is ecstatic about a new Boss 302 purchase and some goon has the need to crash his party with a warning about tranmission issues. Then another genius tells us us that 2013 GT500s are tough to find. Hit cars.com, there are 340 of them on there looking for a home and that is just one of a multitude of sites. Amazing stupidity for sure.

bossman302

Banned
I was in the same boat, But once I seen the Boss in person, and the fact that is is a two year deal only, I went with the Boss, I have owned 6 GT 500's two of them KR's, and I must say, I really enjoy the boss, it's a fun car. And with a two year build, should hold it's value very well.

The 13 500, is an amazing car, I take nothing from it, but in the end they have been building the 500's for some 7 Model years now. So no real rarity there, plus I save close to 20K on my purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread