CFM Performance Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breather

Hector@CFM

q0IAp.jpg

The breather will work just fine. I checked into it and see how they have you modifiy the factory PCV line when installing the supercharger. You will have to do some custom plumbing for a catch can. Make sure you use the PCV valve included with the kit or a reliable one way check valve.

Last edited:

Riptide

Established Member
Hey thanks. I'm not using the Roush kit mine was a VMP so I didn't replace the factory PCV valve or modify that line.

I did buy a JPC valve cover breather kit specifically for the TVS and deleted the PCV entirely. Good to see that the CFM will fit with and work in this scenario. Will be buying one.

Hector@CFM

We would like to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July and many thanks for your support!

Save 15% on all CFM Performance manufactured products including our popular breathers this weekend! Click on the image below for details on our 4th of July sale.

If you have not subscribed to our newsletter now would be a good time so you don't miss out on the latest news, product releases and sales from CFM Performance. Look for the subscription link at the bottom of the page after you click on the image.

Last edited:

rhite95

Established Member
Placed my order for 2 of the breathers. Ordered a chrome one for me and a flat black one for my friend. Thanks again for letting me know about the sale !!

Hector@CFM

Placed my order for 2 of the breathers. Ordered a chrome one for me and a flat black one for my friend. Thanks again for letting me know about the sale !!

Anytime, glad we could save you some $$$. Please post pics after install if it's not too much hassle.

Riptide

Established Member
I'm a fan of easy. Thanks.

USPS didn't deliver today even though it said expected delivery was today. So I have a sad right now. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow. :)

Hector@CFM

black_friday_breathers.jpg

Black Friday sale on CFM Performance valve cover breathers starts today and ends on Cyber Monday. Best deal we have offered on these in a while so don't miss out!

To view more info, applications and customer gallery visit www.valvecoverbreathers.com

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread