Central Illinois SVT's Meet 2011

2003svtredfire

Established Member
OK GUYS HERE IT IS!!!
SUNDAY April 17th is a GO.
To those who have to cancel , we apologize but the 30th the CMC guys have Hans and the STL guys have Shelby fest. So in the interest of most. We have decided to go with Sunday. Itinerary is still the same (except for the date of Course)
We want to thank 10thSVT 03 and 03Steve for there help getting there respective clubs in on this.
Please call all of your friends to make sure they see this post so there is no confusion on the new date.
Thanks again and hope to see everyone there on a 60 degree plus day.
Kyle (Hinds04) and Kevin (Fordman9870)

Are all the times still accurate for Sunday as they were posted originally for saturday Kevin?

KonaHI500

Established Member
The 4 Team Shelby guys that were coming with me can't do Sunday. I'm undecided, there's a NASA race at Autobohn Sunday I was going to go to. I'll let you knwo for sure about me tomorrow.

blown_svt

Established Member
count me in!! def going to try n get my cousin to bring his 03 out! and my other friend with 95 will be joining me as well

Last edited:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Gota go Kona. Come on BABY!!

I regret the fact we are losing some guys, but I think it is the best decision. Bring it fellas!!

Hey Brian,

I may still go on Sunday, not sure yet. If I do, I'll let you know tomorrow.

SoundQ SVT

Established Member
I am in for Sunday. Still gathering feedback on the Contour forums, but I'll let you know soon.

Kona, you're still welcome to come by here first if you're still in.

hinds04

Established Member
Please dont let a little date change ruin the fun. Our hands are tied, Sunday the 17th just makes the best sense. This will be a great time still.

xtremeskime21

Established Member
Bummer!!!!! Cross me off the list, I work a 24hr shift (firefighter) and Sunday is my shift. Have fun!
-not from chicago- -from galesburg only 45 min from peoria-

Last edited:

hinds04

Established Member
chicago guys are dropping like flys, bummer as soon as one said no they are all turning around like there in a congo line

03GTGreen

Established Member
chicago guys are dropping like flys, bummer as soon as one said no they are all turning around like there in a congo line

Its not cause one of them bailed, im sure others had plans or work

IMO it makes sense to reschedule for sometime in may, no reason why it has to be right now, weather will be better and it gives plenty of notice for peeps that already took off and those that werent able to take off. But I understand you guys planned it and are the deciding factor, I would love to make sunday but I work sundays

hinds04

Established Member
Yea, we are just ready for it. Hell if it is just me I'll win 2 svt plaques and drink beer all day and be perfectly fine lol. On the other hand it could storm all weekend. Maybe we will do something in May as well either way, maybe come up to Chicago.

blown_svt

Established Member
Bring them all, you are welcome to join up with us. We are leaving Springfield at 0830

Hell ya!! Looking forward to this!!haven't had the cobra very long still have my gt I show occasionally .. u guys coming down 55?? If so would be cool bc I live right by interstate! Anywho looking forward to meeting u all... enjoying some wings and nice rides! ! See y soon!!

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
Yea, we are just ready for it. Hell if it is just me I'll win 2 svt plaques and drink beer all day and be perfectly fine lol. On the other hand it could storm all weekend. Maybe we will do something in May as well either way, maybe come up to Chicago.

would you need help counting all the votes? haha

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
Hell ya!! Looking forward to this!!haven't had the cobra very long still have my gt I show occasionally .. u guys coming down 55?? If so would be cool bc I live right by interstate! Anywho looking forward to meeting u all... enjoying some wings and nice rides! ! See y soon!!

Yep 55-155-74 we leave at 8:30.
if you want to tag along pm me and i will give you a cell number.

Users who are viewing this thread