Central Illinois SVT's Meet 2011

KonaHI500

Established Member
Please dont let a little date change ruin the fun. Our hands are tied, Sunday the 17th just makes the best sense. This will be a great time still.

You were is a tough spot. I don't know of another weekend through September that doesn't have something already on the schedule. I think you made the right choice!!

I'm in!! I'll be there.

Bob...I'll plan on crusing by about 9:20ish.

Thanks!!

2011GT5.0

Established Member
If any one is coming thru the Dwight area, myself and two other guys will be meeting there. Send me a pm and I'll give you my number so you can let me know what time you'll be thru that area. Thanks

cobracloud

Established Member
sorry gentlemen i have to say not going to make it, had the trailer for sat but not sunday:cuss: , hope we can find another date to do this-if not you guys have a great time:beer:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Kinda bummed we are losing guys, but I understand. I for one would be totally up for a run up to Chicago, or down to St. Louis later this year.

2003svtredfire

Established Member
Kinda bummed we are losing guys, but I understand. I for one would be totally up for a run up to Chicago, or down to St. Louis later this year.

I also would be game for this later in the year, preferably before August though. Maybe if we cruise in a pack, my chances of getting pulled over will diminish. :rolling:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Cool... you got any 2nd place trophy's for yourself? lol... jk bro! Lighten up;)

sonicmach1

Established Member
Well it is cold and raining at the start of showtime - good call moving it. Let's hope tomorrow goes well.

I have all my notes for the Mustang Controls Tuning overview too. I am bringing a whiteboard too, so I can talk AND draw!

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Will there be homework??

Well it is cold and raining at the start of showtime - good call moving it. Let's hope tomorrow goes well.

I have all my notes for the Mustang Controls Tuning overview too. I am bringing a whiteboard too, so I can talk AND draw!

meats50

Established Member
well i know the hooters girls will be disappointed but i cant make it sunday. Im buying an 03 cobra setup for my notch and have to pull the current setup tomorrow cuz the buyer is ready. Gota move it while i can cuz if not then no cobra motor. on the bright side if you guys do something later in the year maybe the notch will be on the road by then:banana:. regardless give the ladies my love and if they want my number send me a pm. lol. hope the rescheduled show still turns out great for those attending!!!

P.S. post hella pics from the event soon after!

Last edited:

blown_svt

Established Member
Still will be fun!!! Anyone have idea when everyone will be leaving springfield for sure

Users who are viewing this thread