Cat delete pipes and tune in!

RioRed4v

Established Member
So if i'm understanding correctly, II'm using 2 anti-foulers stacked for each sensor, correct? If so, I think I understand by what you mean with putting the non-drilled one in first, then the drilled, then the sensor.

And your car runs fine like this?

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
So if i'm understanding correctly, II'm using 2 anti-foulers stacked for each sensor, correct? If so, I think I understand by what you mean with putting the non-drilled one in first, then the drilled, then the sensor.

And your car runs fine like this?

EXACTLY :beer:

and so far so good :)

saleen homer

Established Member
i ran a non catted midpipe on my old saleen without a tune and it sounded just fine. No excessive popping. The check engine light was annoying though. If you are worried about your warranty, then why are you taking your cats off?

RioRed4v

Established Member
i ran a non catted midpipe on my old saleen without a tune and it sounded just fine. No excessive popping. The check engine light was annoying though. If you are worried about your warranty, then why are you taking your cats off?

why would it void the warranty? no tune so there shouldn't be any signs of an off-road pipe or reflashes. something goes wrong, i put the cats back on.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Just to update. I improved my stock best 12.99@108 to a 12.58@112. Very impressed with those results, however on my last run of the night I had terrible wheel spin and while trying to get out of it lost control, spun 180* and rammed the wall it spun some more hitting again in the rear. Car is basically totalled, estimate is $14k to fix. So now I have 6 years of $500 payments on a hunk of junk.
That's a bitch. For whatever reason my car wants to swerve pretty hard when I shift into 2nd despite the fact that the car is pointing straight. I never had the problem in my old GT or Mach 1, it's definitely something to watch out for.

pohnjarker

Established Member
whoa, old thread.

when i got the cat deletes put on, i contacted Shaun at AED and he said that his tune would cover the cat deletes and that i didnt need a new tune

Users who are viewing this thread