Casey Anthony spotted in Ohio

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Not her. Unless she gained weight and got hair extensions. Plus, shouldn't she be in hiding? I doubt she would be out walking the streets this soon after her release. Kinda looks like TMZ hired her to look suspicious. But the chick IS hot nonetheless.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Id hit it! Didnt she get a playboy offer? Bare it all then fall of the map
Sent with My Massive Johnson

No Steve Hirsch from Vivid XXX made an offer then pulled it after public outcry!
30hx151.jpg

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Not her. Unless she gained weight and got hair extensions. Plus, shouldn't she be in hiding? I doubt she would be out walking the streets this soon after her release. Kinda looks like TMZ hired her to look suspicious. But the chick IS hot nonetheless.

LOL what the hell are you talking about? Actually she got a hair CUT, not extensions. It's her. Of course she doesn't look fat in court wearing those baggy clothes to down-play her sexuality. The only part of your post that might have an ounce of truth to is is the part where you say TMZ paid her. That's what a lot of people are assuming.

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Yeah, the 2nd girl definitely isn't her.

Also, I would like bang #2, please.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
1st girl is her, the 2nd two are not.

Casey Anthony's tits aren't that big

casey-anthony-3-300.jpg

:rolleyes: You must not be familiar with boobies. I'm sure any of the females here can tell you that certain bras work wonders.

The reason the 2nd pic looks different is because of the odd placement of the TMZ watermark.

BM1

Established Member
Try not to kill anyone on your way through the department store, bitch.

MustangMikeKy

Whippled L
Established Member
:rolleyes: You must not be familiar with boobies. I'm sure any of the females here can tell you that certain bras work wonders.

The reason the 2nd pic looks different is because of the odd placement of the TMZ watermark.

exactly, that's the same chick, and its her for sure

20redfire03

Established Member
if she reaches for the duck tape and chloroform, run like hell. If she reaches for a 9 iron, a bowl of ice cubes and a buffalo (live or stuffed... preferably stuffed for safety sake) then it's all good.

Billy Madison! FTW!

Users who are viewing this thread