Casey Anthony spotted in Ohio

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
She sure looks and walks IDENTICAL to Casey Anthony... Its not unreasonable to think she's packed on a few pounds since getting out of jail. As someone said before, after eating jail food for 3 years, she most likely stuffed her ass up on real food the minute she got out.

If that isn't her, it's her heavier twin.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
W.. T.. F.. A boobs?

Regardless, her boobs are no where near the size of the chick in gray.

She sure looks and walks IDENTICAL to Casey Anthony... Its not unreasonable to think she's packed on a few pounds since getting out of jail. As someone said before, after eating jail food for 3 years, she most likely stuffed her ass up on real food the minute she got out.

A few? Sure. 20+? Not a chance. The girl in the gray weighs at least 20lbs more than Casey. That kind of weight cannot be put on in 2 weeks, period.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Jesus they all end up in Ohio eventually. :nonono:

I'll keep a lookout.

You do that. And if you find out who the chick in the gray is pm me her number or notify me of her whereabouts so I can accidentally ram my grocery cart into hers. The old grocery cart trick:lol1:

I'd eat the corn outta that bitch! I would do some nasty things to her. LOL!!

:lol:

I think if that girl took of hat, she would reveal that her face looks pretty different. I think her eyes and teeth look a little different.

A few? Sure. 20+? Not a chance. The girl in the gray weighs at least 20lbs more than Casey. That kind of weight cannot be put on in 2 weeks, period.

Even if she did it wouldn't look as clean as girl in the gray. She would've had more of a gut

IShb3w

Established Member
I don't see what the big deal is, she killed one baby, I just killed 10,000 of them while looking at pics of her on google images.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I think it's funny how everyone is glorifying her to be some sort of hot sex kitten. Am I the only one who think she's not appealing at all because of what she's done? We're talking about neglecting reporting a dead child/possibly murdering her.... I don't see why everyone's main concern is wanting to **** the shit out of her instead of hoping someone does something drastic to the bitch so that she gets what she deserves.

Unleashing most of these losers on her would be a pretty bad punishment.

Count me in on that. Would smash.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
You do that. And if you find out who the chick in the gray is pm me her number or notify me of her whereabouts so I can accidentally ram my grocery cart into hers. The old grocery cart trick:lol1:

I'll let you know if it's worth it. :coolman: :beer:

onebadsvt

Established Member

sure it can. fighters will put on 15lbs over night after weigh ins lol

kennycoulter

Established Member
on the radio today, claimed that spottign was in youngstown, about an hour from me...about an hour below the cleveland guys.

Users who are viewing this thread