Carvana??

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
In my experience, yes. I have sold 3 cars to them and every time - they paid the most and paid very quick. 2 cars I had the title, got a check the day they picked it up and the other had a lean on it, got a direct deposit within 3 days.
Very easy to deal with.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Only used them once, but that was my experience. We did the direct deposit so it took a couple days to show up. But what they quoted us is what we got.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Thought I read a while back they were going belly up?

Subscribe to my onlyfans
They were in trouble at one point yet their belly didn't go up but their stock price sure did.
1709324488147.png

patc84

Established Member
my parents recently sold their fusion to them. they were going to sell it to carmax.

i told them to check carvana first. they offered them over $2k more then carmax.

that was up in IL tho.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Sold a car to them in 2022. They gave me more than double what the dealer was going to give me (which was the more realistic amount lol). I don’t know how they stay in business.

I have a conspiracy about them that the govt uses them to do “cash for clunkers” for them but I can’t prove it. I have no clue how they stay in business.

prs97

Established Member
Yup.

Sold my wife's car through them last year. Good price quote, no shenanigans, easy transaction.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Would sell to

I purchased a 2014 Focus for $8,000 from a dealership years ago.

They paid top dollar for the same clapped out Focus, $14,000 and two college girls came to evaluate it. While in my driveway, girl asked me if I would show her a good time in ole RedVenom.

Gave em the keys, they direct deposited the money and a flat bed came along 2 hours later and picked it up.

No other "direct deposits" were made:oops:

Would not buy from

Last edited:

OX1

Established Member
Thanks all. They are offering 24ish for my S197 in stock form. So I guess it is going back to stock. PIA to take blower/susp/brakes off, but should not be more than a week, with my resources.

kaz109

Established Member
Vroom and Driveway both offered more than carvana but carvana is more consistent imo

MG0h3

Established Member
Just took my GFs 4Runner to Carmax.

Private sale looks like it would fetch 33-34,500.

Carmax offered 26k. Was Kindof surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

phils04gt

Established Member
Carvana offered 34.500 for my 2023 F150 XL STX, 2.7, 4 wheel drive, 10k miles. Was thinking of upgrading to a 2024 f150 with 5.0 but guess I will be keeping the 23.

SHOdown220

Established Member
I deal with their local branch pretty often they bring me all their Hondas that need recalls, extra keys, or diag they can’t do themselves.

A couple of their reps have told me they are ok to sell to but even getting an employee discount they wouldn’t buy a car from them. They have a hard time verifying what they are actually buying. We have a type r they brought us that was tuned and has a knocking engine, something they didn’t catch during the purchase process.

Also, during covid they started offering ridiculous prices for used cars, I think they are one of the biggest reasons the used market is as inflated as it is now. I heard so many stories of people selling to them for more than they paid years earlier. In turn dealers had to start offering more for trades because so many people were like well if you can’t match it I’ll sell to carvana instead. They lowered their pricing considerably now. Just my opinion

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
There isn't much more than a 20 second verification process that would catch anything beyond the most noticeable issues.

Users who are viewing this thread