Cars and Coffee Morrisville NC Off the Charts

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member

Racing for ALS and Faster Skunk Racing brought several team member's cars out to an epic Cars and Coffee Morrisville for the September 2022 meet. I got to test out the Apex Race Labs simulator in a GT3 Porsche at Virginia International Raceway Full Course and it was a blast.

Cars and Coffee Morrisville (North Carolina): Cars and Coffee Morrisville, Inc

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That start-up at the beginning was awesome. He'll never forget that moment.

Around 4,000 turning out is great! Great to see such a big turn-out of support for a great ALS cause!

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
That start-up at the beginning was awesome. He'll never forget that moment.

Around 4,000 turning out is great! Great to see such a big turn-out of support for a great ALS cause!

Thanks Bob. The turn out for Cars and Coffee Morrisville is around 4000 normally. It's one of the largest Cars and Coffee events in the USA. The quality and variety of cars was much higher than any other C&C event I've attended.

Racing for ALS was invited to participate for this months show and allocated space for the trailer and cars (which is in high demand). It was great exposure for the charity.

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Thanks Bob. The turn out for Cars and Coffee Morrisville is around 4000 normally. It's one of the largest Cars and Coffee events in the USA. The quality and variety of cars was much higher than any other C&C event I've attended.

Racing for ALS was invited to participate for this months show and allocated space for the trailer and cars (which is in high demand). It was great exposure for the charity.
Glad you guys were able to make it out. To be honest with you, that is the lowest turn out I have ever seen. I am thinking it was due to labor day weekend. Usually every row is full with cars pulling out and new cars pulling in, trying to find a spot. With that being said, would love to have you guys come back on another month to see the turn out.

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
Glad you guys were able to make it out. To be honest with you, that is the lowest turn out I have ever seen. I am thinking it was due to labor day weekend. Usually every row is full with cars pulling out and new cars pulling in, trying to find a spot. With that being said, would love to have you guys come back on another month to see the turn out.

Thanks. Most of our members are in either the Raleigh, Charlotte, or Atlanta areas. If that was a light turn out, then I can't imagine a regular one.

Our next event is a track day is with the SVT Cobra Club and Track Club USA at Charlotte Motor Speedway. The cars are more exciting in their natural habitat.

302274408_399625168911805_7246828678114995261_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread