Cars and Coffee, Lehigh Valley edition - PA - April 28th, 2013

walked_u_hard

Established Member
Well, today was the biggest turn out yet. The entire parking lot was full front to back with TONS of cars. There is a huge amount diversity in cars at this meet, its well worth the drive even if your not from the area!

I was just taking random shots while walking around, but on to the pix in no particular order.

IL44NQI.jpg

Q58KFoO.jpg

rtXsSdg.jpg

qTDoN6c.jpg

Xevgr4X.jpg

3uo6xBW.jpg

76NK0FY.jpg

QSzs9Bg.jpg

rmOOYFo.jpg

EnGRS0E.jpg

w49cqfo.jpg

6rpZe8e.jpg

yZKcHue.jpg

8Jv7lvx.jpg

L5HFmzJ.jpg

9HbrYMl.jpg

viKGc8t.jpg

i8f02H1.jpg

dw1LOJD.jpg

w6YSxlO.jpg

SItrjt8.jpg

LEiii6c.jpg

48n9rFS.jpg

LU4a8eL.jpg

9M9jM33.jpg

N7S4zQr.jpg

qnG9XrH.jpg

08TXCgY.jpg

pOmOdl9.jpg

fbokuRC.jpg

bXXCEyz.jpg

R3PWEfZ.jpg

IhnplIA.jpg

73BAk9G.jpg

7lrKYez.jpg

cKnfYug.jpg

mmdWlZJ.jpg

RgXK6y1.jpg

3eTTpFC.jpg

3HR6ARS.jpg

pZ8cba7.jpg

1yfpSzN.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There was definitely a diverse bunch of vehicles there. Not sure, though, about the rainbow wheels in that one photo at the end. :eek:

I love Ford GTs, so the gray one was my favorite of the group. :rockon:

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
That C63 AMG with the CF hood and decklid... :bowdown: ON the other hand, the matte black Stratus with Skittles wheels...:xpl:

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Lots of nice cars. But so many damn tools. Of course the cops cam due too people bruning out. Alot of people who think their shit doesnt stink.

walked_u_hard

Established Member
i couldnt resist taking a pic of that gay ass rainbow mobile, i knew you guys would like it haha. if anyone else has pic's feel free to post them up, i know i missed a lot of cars.

Whats the address? I'm not far and wouldn't mind making the trip with a few nice cars.

Nice! Where do all of these people come from? I've always wanted to go to a cars and coffee meet.

Address is below, ive seen cars from the tri state area show up, so its pretty wide spread.

Google Maps

Lots of nice cars. But so many damn tools. Of course the cops cam due too people bruning out. Alot of people who think their shit doesnt stink.

granted its a pretty wide road, but yeah the assholes doing 100mph flybys and burnout the second they pull out are gonna get it shut down eventually if that continues. The cops were at the last event just walking around looking at cars, and no one was acting like idiots when leaving, and laying 100ft strips of rubber... so maybe thats the key to the shows success is to have a few cops walk around.

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
It is funny when you see the type of cars there are in PA. It is a state that I never really thought of as having some high end cars. There were two guys who lived in the area I did, growing up one had a built Gran National and another had a Fox Mustang that was built. I saw both destroy a Viper.

19935.slow

Established Member
Awesome pics. Any big car meets, such as the ones above, have people doing pulls when they leave. Everyone calls them douche bags, but there is usually 100 people standing on the curb chanting them on when the cars leave. Those people mention are usually the same people crucifying someone when something bad happens lol.

Is that the case at any cars & coffee meets?

Users who are viewing this thread