Cars and Coffe:Lynnfield MA

duzzi

love my Mystic
Established Member
How many cars do you usually get? We started one on May 5th in Syracuse NY, but only get between 35-45 cars each week.

2002c5coupe

Established Member
I don't mean to hate, but I don't really understand the "artsy" car pics that only show an emblem or part of the interior.

Not really sure what I'm looking at in the first pic.

stroked03stang

Established Member
I don't mean to hate, but I don't really understand the "artsy" car pics that only show an emblem or part of the interior.

The first pic looks to be a SLS.

To the OP, nice pics and post more if you have them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
How many cars do you usually get? We started one on May 5th in Syracuse NY, but only get between 35-45 cars each week.
AT these events it varies, this one had about 60 or so cars on display, some other times there are as many as 200. There is also a cars and coffee that is organised by people and not one guy(Herb Chambers) and those have huge turnouts, over 350 cars usually but they happen much more rarely.

I am trying to capture the things that jump out at me about the cars. Regular 3/4 shots are everywhere online and if I took the same pics then it would be all the same. To each his own though and if you don't like them that's cool with me.
The first pic looks to be a SLS.

To the OP, nice pics and post more if you have them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Thanks, if you click on any one of the pics it will take you to my photostream where you can see the rest of them, I ended up with 30 pics or so.

Users who are viewing this thread