Carroll Shelby Tribute Cuise MW

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
In honor of Mr. Shelby's passing, I propose that we put together a tribute cruise.. MW would be a great place to get a lot of people involved in this and could turn into a yearly event in honor of a great man who has done a lot for the car we all love.. It should be open to all Ford.. And the Cobra will lead us out..:beer: Whats everyone think??

Here one video that shows his passion in Ford..
In Their Own Words -- Carroll Shelby - YouTube

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Isnt there a cruise on the last day or something already? If they would just dedicate it to Mr. Shelby I think that would be cool.

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Isnt there a cruise on the last day or something already? If they would just dedicate it to Mr. Shelby I think that would be cool.

That would be cool also..:beer: Have to check into that but I think they meet to do a cruise down the strip..

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Sounds like we can get a nice cruise together.. I am going to do some research on a good meeting place and route and the best time to make this happen.. If anybody has any suggestions please feel free to chime in.. :rockon:

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Man it is tuff to find a day that nothing is going on.. How about we keep it simple and make the cruise on Thursday - July 19,2012 from Hooters @ 12pm and going to Darlington Drag Night lets make it a Tribute one.. Then we can talk about it more for next year..:beer:

horspla2000

Established Member
I'd be game to join in. I was planning on making it there in time to do the cruise to the drap strip. Gonna be an all nighter. Leaving Ohio in a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread